Governor Dayton signs Executive Order for union vote for private in home daycare!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
So who takes care of the children when the daycare workers are on their "Union Break"? :eek:

-John

kaboolie

LOL, good point John!!!
I'm not sure what the Governor is thinking but I know that union membership has fallen to 6% so they need more members to foot their bills. I for one will not be one of them!!

ezra

well you vote for a guy who's own family did not want him working for the family business. a guy who could not hack it as a public school teacher. a guy who ran on the promise of raising your taxes. you act surprised when he wants to unionise home day care? the man is a drunk and a duffus and I am embarrassed buy him

kaboolie

Ezra I didn't vote for him!! And you forgot he was also the worst senator on record and the only one to close his office after 9/11!! Also how many times did he run for office before his money finally bought him into office? The union helped back him and now he's paying them back by increasing their membership which has fallen to only 6%.

ezra

I did not mean you voted for him literally.
what do you expect from this state.
home of Wellstone/ Ellison/ franken/ klobuchar/Mondale just the tip of the yahoo scale it goes deep in this town .wake me up out of the night mare that is MN

mrsjac95

It's Howdy Doody time; It's Howdy Doody time... The dude looks like Howdy Doody with a seriously twisted fart. AND NOW he wants to unionize the self-employed daycare providers... what the...

His other pet project is the new stadium for the Vikings... the worst football team in the league... I suppose... the worst senator and the worst football team in the nation team up.

Erza, could not agree with you more.

D

Deleted member 10829

I did not mean you voted for him literally.
what do you expect from this state.
home of Wellstone/ Ellison/ franken/ klobuchar/Mondale just the tip of the yahoo scale it goes deep in this town .wake me up out of the night mare that is MN

How could you forget Ventura? ;)

ezra

the list could go on for pages but I start recapping in my head my heart starts to race I get a bad attitude and start posting things that are offensive to the professionally offended crowd and the mods give me a spanking

mjkaliszak

the list could go on for pages but I start recapping in my head my heart starts to race I get a bad attitude and start posting things that are offensive to the professionally offended crowd and the mods give me a spanking

Life is cruel.... LOL

jd

Administrator
Staff member

At times I feel like I am running my own daycare by having to moderate this board. Of course that is not really being fair to the kids in daycare, because after 4 or 5 corrections, even they get the idea they should not do it anymore.

If you think it's fun or some kind of power trip to moderate the board... you are insane.

Sorry for the hijack of this thread.

-John

G

G

Ezra for prez. Of MN anyway. If that went well give him the whole Midwest. Let the east and west coast fend for themselves.

98panther

Apparently this would be a union only for those with multiple personalities.

Union for private in home daycare."
Guess they need to form a union for protect them from their employers?

Oh wait... they are self Employed.
They could go on strike against themselves, and help them negotiate pay and benefits with themselves.

Because if they start a union to set uniform rates, that's price fixing

ezra

like stated above all just a scam. you want your licence then you have to be in the union,OK now you are in the union fork over your dues.what you don't want to be in the union no licence for you .Dayton is a duffus and the people who voted for him are worse.

kaboolie

This sort of thing is old news here in MI:
http://www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/16001
Program started under good ol' Jenny Granholm.

wow, Thanks for a glimps into my future. I was wondering how they were going to work the employer angle and I see that dummy corps were made up to make them look like employes, pretty sad. All I can do is keep writing letters to the Governor and my reps and pray a whole lot!!!! I won't even get a chance to vote because I do not have any children on state subsdides in my care. Only 4300 of the 11,000 private daycare providers will be allowed to vote and if only 10 of them vote and 6 say yes then the union has their foot in the door and it will spread like stink on poo!!!