Grease for suspension - marine or low temp?

polarisrider1

No No to spooning, LOL. indy 500, I will let you ride my switch/RMk morphed sled any time you want. You just can't take it home. No purchase required. Oh you must pay your own way too! Polarisrider1 offers a group hug!!! not. lol

frnash

No spoonin'?
I guess no forkin' either then, eh?
happy.gif

chords

Well then. If grease is grease, then oil is oil and gas is gas. It all comes from the same whole in the ground. And when done ends up in a diff whole.

Really how can grease quality and importance and get blown off so easy.

aesynthetics

Amsoil Product Code: GRGCR-EA Ultimate protection for hard-driven, high-performance vehicles. Dramatically reduces friction and wear for improved performance. Excels at both high- and low-temperature performance. Outperforms other conventional and synthetic greases.

t_man

FWIW, I contacted Amsoil technical support last month to confirm which of their greases they recommend for snowmobile suspensions. I received the following prompt response:

Thank you for contacting AMSOIL.

In response to your inquiry, the water resistant grease (GWR) is the best choice for your snowmobile suspension parts.

Thanks again for the opportunity to respond to your concerns. As always, please feel free to contact us again if we can be of further assistance.

The water resistant grease is Amsoil Product Code: GWRCR-EA

My order of the water resistant grease should be delivered today or tomorrow...

aesynthetics

GWRCR-EA will work well also, geared more toward bearings subjected to water such as boat trailers, etc., just a little more viscosity in the cold temps but better water resistance if you should go water skipping.