Grooming in Vilas Co.

ridindirty800

Should have happened last week!
View attachment 56492

I think there are many who are glad they did not close as there was still good riding until Sunday. I saw on facebook a few local Vilas Co business's posting they were surprised some clubs did not groom certain areas as there was still plenty of snow. I think the right call was made to keep them open till today. But I am just planing monday morning QB from S. WI

whitedust

Got to be countless trees down on all Vilas trails....towns have their hands full clearing roads....crap all over the roads the trails have to be worse.... power just back on out since 8AM. Wind is still roaring at about 28mph gusts to 50mph today maybe more.

xsivhp

I stayed in Iron Belt and rode to Presque Isle Saturday - Great ride and the trail from Manitowish to PI was excellent! Thanks for the great job folks!

ridindirty800

I stayed in Iron Belt and rode to Presque Isle Saturday - Great ride and the trail from Manitowish to PI was excellent! Thanks for the great job folks!

Here is a guy like many of my buddies who rode that are glad that the trails did not close last week.

renegade

I rode north end of manitowish by lazy ace and out to flowage. Talked to group who rode from presque isle they had no complaints about trails. I was very happy with iron county trails. Was a good last weekend.

whitedust

Will be interesting this week very cold all week puddles now thick ice. 2 days of 40 mph winds dried a lot of ground as well. Trees down on trails are a huge problem never seen 2 days of wind like this in 14 years. If it snows 12" lots of conditions to evaluate to reopen now looking impossible instead of a long shot.:(