Guide services in the UP off trail

darends123

I've got a group of guys coming up this weekend and are interested in guide services in the UP. My question is has anyone booked the guide Steep hardwood guide service? Is it worth it to get the guide? We ride the power lines and around them but would like to venture off trail further. Thanks in advance.

garyl62

I sent you one too. If you didn't get mine you may need to empty your mailbox, be sure to empty the sent mail too.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND my guy, which i might add is in my opinion the best in the western U.P. but I guess if you want his number you'll have to call me due to the top secret sanctions on this post. HA! my number is (906) 575 3397. And yes I am a PAID advertiser.

-Mark

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Just for future reference. If a question is asked about a specific business or service, then info can be given out regardless of if the business or service is a supporter of the site. I just do not want unsolicited, free advertising on the boards, as it is not fair to the businesses that advertise and support this site.

-John

Highflyer

I would be interested in hearing from people who can refer a guide for the UP. Ill be up early next week looking for a guide.

ezra

Jerry Ball gets my vote .
hired him about 15 yrs ago been buds since.
pretty much just guides north of the bridge
906-370-6553
906-487-5512