Happy Bday Lenny

L

lenny

thanks everyone, The family is heading out to wausau right now to a water park. Gonnna spend the night down there and grab a steak (since JD would not alter his wood cutting party and no ribs for Lenny). My wife got me a great gift, a Contour cam for video ripping up some deep pow. Can't wait to try that out!

whitedust

Happy 50th Lenny!You should buy yourself a new RMK 800 as a milestone. LOL.... Opps.... you already did that then buy 2 one as as spare.:D

garyl62

Happy Birthday Lenny! Enjoy the water park and some time with the family, and if you make the drive up to inspect the wood cutting job there may be a few ribs left for you, that is unless we head back for dinner and finish them off :)

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Lenny!

We missed you at the wood cutting.

Have fun in Wausau!

-John

L

lenny

Happy 50th Lenny. If you have time later maybe Kelli and I can buy you a B-day drink (or two).....

may have take you up on that, if your real adventurous bring your suits and hit the water park, it is pretty cool. I'll text you soon

D

Deleted member 10829

Wow Lenny, it's not only your birthday, but a milestone as well! I hope you are having a great time with your family and your day is perfect. We did miss you at the wood cutting but we had 12 workers, so it went great. We cut and stacked 16 chord in 4 1/2 hours. John tortured us the last 45 minutes with the smell of ribs grilling, I thought I was at Famous Dave's for a minute. It did make us work faster though! LOL Have a great 50th buddy!!! :)

frosty

Man Lenny........I had you pegged at 35! Now that I done sucking up, can you show me some secrets spots this winter? Kidding....happy birthday!