Hats off to Paul @ Sled Solutions

doo_dr

We need more people like Paul in this industry. Customer service is a lost art but the people at SS haven't lost it. I was desperate for one of his tunnel bags for a trip out west. Sled Solutions said they would be getting some in and would call me as soon as their shipment came in. I didn't think it could happen and that I would get a call while I was out west and not before. Yesterday morning the shipment came in, Paul called shortly thereafter, and my bag was sent out to the mountains ahead of me. Thanks Paul

rtrypwr

AGREED!!

I ordered a cover a couple years ago, and it took a while for me to get it. Paul was always prompt at getting an email back to me and keeping me informed when if finally did ship.

I had a buddy order boots from him this year, from my referral and everything went as smooth at it possibly could!!

doo_dr

The tunnel bag is going on a very new toy that is also being delivered to Togwotee. Dave w/ Powderlites is bringing us a 1200 Ski Doo Summit 163 with tricks. Stage II HP Turbo with extras. It will look just like this one he built for someone. We leave @ 3pm today so I am not getting any work done thinking of snow and new toys!!!

Attachments

• 1200.jpg
    1200.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 94

mjkaliszak

SS,
Just a opinion here. I think you have supported this forum, represented your company well and did not push your products on other members. Kind of respect that, your post seemed helpful when you could be of help. Agree with the Tek Vest group buy , unfortunately I already have a couple.
Have to give you a 2 thumbs up. By the way, I do like your sled. I still can't get that thing out of my mind.

doo_dr.... I would be excited too if I had something like that coming my way. Looks nice.

SS,
Just a opinion here. I think you have supported this forum, represented your company well and did not push your products on other members. Kind of respect that, your post seemed helpful when you could be of help. Agree with the Tek Vest group buy , unfortunately I already have a couple.
Have to give you a 2 thumbs up. By the way, I do like your sled. I still can't get that thing out of my mind.

doo_dr.... I would be excited too if I had something like that coming my way. Looks nice.

Thanks, we're not in this to JUST sell SOMETHING to anyone. We love the sport and do everything we can to support it. When members have questions and we have answers or suggestions I try to chime in.

meathead

Wow,wow,wow,woweeeeeeeee

The tunnel bag is going on a very new toy that is also being delivered to Togwotee. Dave w/ Powderlites is bringing us a 1200 Ski Doo Summit 163 with tricks. Stage II HP Turbo with extras. It will look just like this one he built for someone. We leave @ 3pm today so I am not getting any work done thinking of snow and new toys!!!

SWEEETTTTT,And that is comin from a cat guy...MEATHEAD