Hay Days

fireworks

I think everyone should go at least once and check it out. Keep in mind, event closes at 5pm. Get there early. Good place to see all the factory sleds at one time. Hit the outlet tents at Up North sports/509 etc for clearance deals. Yeah, realize you can find most of it online. Most importantly for me is being able to have the woman and kids try on all the manufacturers gear for sizing and go back home and order online. Drags races are okay for bit. Swap meet if your looking for something you need to buy. Don't get suckered into buying a gas can for cheap and carrying it around with you all day. LOL Personally, I spend my winters out West, know a lot of Western snowmobile ambassadors. Great place to say Hi, shoot the **** with everyone before I get out there before the season starts.

Pat's will be there! Heading out Thursday. Its a good time with lots to see and do. Make a list before you go of things you want to pick up or look for.

renegade

It's changed for sure. Not as many people dumping used parts, too easy to sell them online. I'm taking my kids this year cause they have never been, but for that reason only. Will cost close to $150 just to get in. (Kids should be free till the can drive there themselves) Then pay for over priced water and food. But the biggest problem is nobody deals anymore like they used to. So hopefully the entertainment will be worth it.

srt20

People still deal there. You just cant be afraid to make a reasonable or even an unreasonable offer. Ive been surprised by some of my offers that got accepted. And Im talking about the vendors, not the swapmeet stuff.

indy_500

There’s still deals to be had. If you actually need stuff on a yearly basis (or at least tell yourself you need it LOL) you can get literally everything all at once and try stuff on or see it in person. I think it’s worth the time and money. If your not an avid sledder who buys maybe a pair of gloves or socks each year then no I wouldn’t bother. If you’re into the sport you definitely need to go at least once in your lifetime, even if it’s a 10+ hr drive.

chunk06

If it was a little closer i would go more. I have gone twice and enjoyed it. The first time I went was at the old location where there was sleds for sale all over outside the grounds. got a smokin deal on a XC600 Edge for my wife years ago. She rode it over 2k miles in a season and sold it for what we paid

elf

We've been going every year for 20+ yrs. Its one of our planned camping trips and we camp with the same group each year. Spend two days there, walk 20+ miles over the course of the event, spend too much money on beer and cheese curds, meet up with riding buddies, and occasionally find the one special item we are looking for. Spent 3 yrs looking for a windshield for the kids 120 and finally found it one yr, things like that. Its just a family event for us that we look forward to every year. Going to be different this yr as we just dropped my daughter off at UW last week to start college. First Hay days without her in 13 yrs.

2sewings

Last time I went was the 1st year at this location. Plan on going Sunday and looking for a Tekvest and a set of scratchers. Admission is half price on Sunday so wont be upset if I don't find something I like.

fireworks

My buddy at Hay Day's has already bought me 2 Sinister X5 Online $77 $30/pair @HD. 2 Aviators Online $83.9 $25/pair @HD. Total Savings $213.99. Admission for 2 Sunday $40. Parking $25, Water/Food $20. Fuel $20. Total $105 roughly.
Before attending HD Savings of $108.99.

dale_58

My buddy at Hay Day's has already bought me 2 Sinister X5 Online $77 $30/pair @HD. 2 Aviators Online $83.9 $25/pair @HD. Total Savings $213.99. Admission for 2 Sunday $40. Parking $25, Water/Food $20. Fuel $20. Total $105 roughly.

They CHARGE for parking?

WorkHardPlayHrd

Parking on Sunday is $5 in certain lots. That leaves $20 dollars more to spend!😁 Will be there today. If I don't get away from the farm every once in a while I'll go crazy. My kids are pissed that were not taking them with this year.

heitz66

Just got back went Saturday. What a great event and organized first class. My hats off to Sno Barrons great job. Spent about 8 hours there and only seen maybe half of what was offered.Finally had to leave with all the great offers I would of walked out broke. Couldn't believe the great prices on items. I was buying stuff that I didn't even need. Once again great job to all the people involved in the event.

m8man

I went once about 10 years ago, or near that long ago. I don't plan on ever going back, but ya never know. I can say, have a good pair of shoes, and get there early.

Once is more than plenty there. I can get most things delivered to my house. neat to see once, don't have any plans to go back anytime soon. Good shoes and time, that's all ya need.

m8man

shelby369

Heading for my 1st time this weekend, what should I expect?? or do??

Well I went on Sat... holy overwhelmed, I was blow away by all the people there. Very easy in/out, event was laid well, found some parts for my old 78 TX250.. walked about 10 miles,, had a great day. I will be back.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I went on Sat... holy overwhelmed, I was blow away by all the people there. Very easy in/out, event was laid well, found some parts for my old 78 TX250.. walked about 10 miles,, had a great day. I will be back.

Laid out well ..... opps.