hayward, wi this saturday anyone?

local897

My wife and I are going to hayward Saturday to pick up our new rig (2011 rzr s ) never been there wheelen. Seeing if any other John Dee'ers whould help show us around a little. I have gps atv trail mapps but nothing is better the good old know how. Let me know. We are leep frogen this trip staying 3 hours away a our family cabin Friday then driven up and returning back the sameday soo just looking for some good trail riden. Thanks

skidoodragon

Wish My wife and I could do it , we have been in that area a few times. Trails are marked well with map,with good places to stop. We normaly have parked in Mercer,comming from are cabin in Land O Lakes riding up and around Hurley. A ride up to Lake Superior would be nice or see if she floats on trail 8 south of Hurley. There are some nice falls to see off of 13 I belive? Maybe next time. Have fun,enjoy the new ride and show us some pics of your ride. YEEHAW

local897

Thanks Skidoodragon. I think we are going to be bop around for a little then head head back to thee cabin we are have a party there next weekend so we can clean up and stuff. Black river falls is only an hour away so I think we are going to get up early and head there for Sunday. Thanks again. So if anyone is going to be in black river and is look to add another rig let me know. Andrew outie!

nytro_rtx

Local, Glad the deal worked out!! You guys are going to love it!!! Can't wait to hook up & ride. Make sure ya send me some pics after you get it home.
Have fun,
nytro

fatdaddy

just rode around mercer this past weekend, trail 8 was pretty dry actually, 3 weeks ago you needed an ark. We did see the falls and the flies were nuts. mid 90's and hot as ****. had a good burger at fatboyz by pine lake lodge.

local897

After Picken up our rig we ran up to the Sawmill for a bite then rode a loop out 8 then loaded back up and head 3 hours back to my Wifes Family cabin in Babcock Wi. So fare we love this RZR S has the SSV stereo with the add on speakers its nice rocking out and riden.
Cant wait to get it to Rockland to ride here is one pic of it i will get more in the days to come.

Attachments

• 2011 RZR S.jpg
    2011 RZR S.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 35

srt20

Nice ride! We are taking our rzr's to harrison hills this weekend. They are so much more fun than atv's IMO.

p.s. watch it on the rocky trails.... the stock skid plate is worthless. My brother had to pay for a new motor already, and we both bought them new in March. Stock skid flexes and a rock busted the engine case. Lost all the oil. We have aluminum skid plates on now.

Last edited:

LoveMyDobe

Iron River WI

If you ever make it up here ( 1 hr N of Hayward), let me know. We have alot more trails up here.