Heere Bleezard Bleezard!!!

mezz

We'll see if he hears this or not. He seems to be hard of hearing these day's, so the shout goes out. We've been in a snow drought for 3 weeks plus here in the Copper Country. Hopefully this will freshen things up a bit for everyone. The Copper Dog is in a couple of weeks up here, so, hopefully this will keep it on schedule & with good conditions for the dogs. And, yes, I've been feeling it my bones for a couple of days. Heere Bleezard Bleezard!!!

Attachments

• Meester Bleezard.jpg
    Meester Bleezard.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

wiscrev

They had to cancel the World Series racing this weekend in Eagle River. The water trucks fell thru the ice and created huge holes in turns 3-4, so out of safety for those who race, it was cancelled.

WorkHardPlayHrd

I wish you all joy. For us it's not good. This is Wisconsin WIAA Individual State wrestling Championships at the Kohl Center in Madison. My daughter is the number 1 seed at her weight. She must weigh in at 1 00 or disqualified. I'm trying to make the school understand that we can't wait till Thursday to go down. If they don't listen I'm kidnapping my daughter and taking her down Wednesday myself.

snoden

This is Wisconsin WIAA Individual State wrestling Championships at the Kohl Center in Madison. My daughter is the number 1 seed at her weight.
Very good luck! I know this all to well, my boys were multiple time state qualifiers and placers in Ohio. I gave up snowmobiling for 10 years for wrestling, would do it again.

snomoman

Headed up to Mass city right now,
BRING IT ON!!!!!
Got up here in mass city around 4 PM, it hasn’t stopped snowing since, we’re at krupps having a couple of pasties, a state of Michigan police officer came in and I bought him dinner also and thanked him for his service, The new snow helps a lot but there’s a slippery base underneath that you have to be careful with in the corners

snomoman

Got up here in mass city around 4 PM, it hasn’t stopped snowing since, we’re at krupps having a couple of pasties, a state of Michigan police officer came in and I bought him dinner also and thanked him for his service, The new snow helps a lot but there’s a slippery base underneath that you have to be careful with in the corners
UPDATE
Winter has returned, it’s been snowing all night here in mass city
and continues to snow this morning

pclark

Need all those sleds with studs and off trail lugs to rip that ice base up. All Boondockers to the Northwoods immediately! Trail riding only!

mezz

Here in the banana belt of the Keweenaw, we received approx 5". Difficult to measure exact as the winds were pretty aggressive. I will reaffirm snomomans statement about the base, it is pure ice in many areas so use extreme caution as the appearance is misleading. Also remeber, the banks are hard like concrete beneath the fresh.

Last edited:

WorkHardPlayHrd

Very good luck! I know this all to well, my boys were multiple time state qualifiers and placers in Ohio. I gave up snowmobiling for 10 years for wrestling, would do it again.
I will admit that when my daughter asked to join the high school boys wrestling team I was completely against it. I gave her 2 weeks, fast forward to Senior year. Nationally Ranked, 3X All American. It's taken us to Colorado Springs, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Des Moines, Fargo. Multiple full ride scholarship offers. This was not on my radar 3 and a half years ago.

I have helped other wrestlers get to meets, have watched coaches who don't know my daughter step into her corner when no coach with her at Regional and National events. She has found friends for life. The kind you really want them to find.

Her high school coach, and assistant coach deserve so much credit. They never told her no. Never said your just a girl, have treated her like 1 of the guys and worked her like a dog. She took every bruise and kept on taking more. The guys on the team instead of ignoring her decided she was their little sister and if she was going to survive she needed to know how to beat the guys.

I heard years ago someone say wrestling is one big family. I didn't believe them, I was wrong.