Help

Dave_B

Now that is funny!!

I think someone should be responsible for the "laugh of the day" thread. I'm sure everyone but kevisip (he has no problems) could use it.

lofsfire

I got one for you. One of my mom's friend Sandy came by the house (Sandy is one of the those self proclaimed know it all, after she asked you a question) Normally the questions are some really dumb too. Anyways She stop by one day said her car was making a rattling noise and she was not sure what it was and asked me to look at it. I did and no noise, she even agreed no noise. She calls my mom later that night says the noise is back, my mom tells me. I figure this is my chance to get her back for dumb questions of the past.

So I tell her I thought about it an I know what her problem is and it could be very serious if she has never changed her muffler. Then I hear on the other end of the phone "Change my muffler, ahhh, yeah they told me I need to do that but I thought they were just trying to make money on me" I said no, they were not, you need to do this every 30,000 miles. But don't let them sell you a new muffler, you can get another 30,000 miles out of yours by rotating it. "Ok, I'll go tomorrow"

The next day I get a call from Sandy, "I went to 3 garages and they all, said there was no noise but two of the guys had never heard of rotating a muffler and one said he could do it but it would cost a lot! Are you messing with me?" I could not keep from laughing! Had to tell her the truth, it was probably just dirty turn signal fluid in the car go back ask them to change it. She did, and I had a good laugh the next day too.

She does not ask me dumb questions anymore. By the way there was nothing wrong with her car.

On a side note google "turn signal fluid" for some good laughs!
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

Last edited: