Here we go... again.

mezz

Believe it or not, JD's name was on that list! The owner & John did not see eye to eye as the owner was always right, lol! He wasn't so much a no bullshit kind of guy, he spoke his mind & stood his ground, & right wrong or otherwise he wasn't budging. Not a good way to be imo.

uncle_ed

I was glad to see pine stump junction go to credit card pay. I guess the owner was tired of drive offs and the unrelenting attention he had to pay to his gas sales. Plus it was always a three ring circus anyways. Shoot I got gas at 10 in the morning before they were open last year....nice!

Just raise the price of gas a bit to pay for the new upgraded pump? IDK

WorkHardPlayHrd

I was glad to see pine stump junction go to credit card pay. I guess the owner was tired of drive offs and the unrelenting attention he had to pay to his gas sales. Plus it was always a three ring circus anyways. Shoot I got gas at 10 in the morning before they were open last year....nice!

So pine stump now has 24 hour gas? Just confirming.

Highflyer

I agree. Its an investment into the business that will help things flow smoother with no employee needed. Besides, 40k is just like buying a UTV damn near these days....

Raise the price of gas see if the company would spread out the cost over 2-4 years.

dfattack

I agree. Its an investment into the business that will help things flow smoother with no employee needed. Besides, 40k is just like buying a UTV damn near these days....

Raise the price of gas see if the company would spread out the cost over 2-4 years.
That’s so true. 40k is two sleds!