Hey Lets See your stuck sled's !!

1-snowbullet

Im going to try to post a pic OHHH BOY !! Dec-9th 09 Some where in the middle of Ontanogan-Rockland Trail 13 in a Mud Hole My bud Found out CAT'S CAN'T SWIM !!!

Last edited:

1-snowbullet

I did it I did It !!!---- the day from heck -- Blizzard conditions -- Trail was closed off about 8 miles ahead by a gate on power line we left at 9-10 AM- got back at 4 am minus 2 people they stayed at Bruces X-ing .2 of us pressed on to our motel in Houghton .

Attachments

• DSCF0683.jpg
    DSCF0683.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:

scott_l

I did it I did It !!!---- the day from heck -- Blizzard conditions -- Trail was closed off about 8 miles ahead by a gate on power line we left at 9-10 AM- got back at 4 am minus 2 people they stayed at Bruces X-ing .2 of us pressed on to our motel in Houghton .

was that a leather suit?

griff

Dec 10th?

Was that the evening of Dec 10th (thursday)? We were going from Greenland to Twin lakes at a fast clip of 10-15 mph. I was leading and couldn't see 10 feet in front of me. The trail was complete powder and I couldn't even see the markers.

zimmbob

Here are a couple we had last year in mid-january. sure was deep and fresh that weekend....

Attachments

• Mass City from the Bluff 025.jpg
    Mass City from the Bluff 025.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 545
  • Mass City from the Bluff 032.jpg
    Mass City from the Bluff 032.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 507

yamahachick

12/12/09

My first stuck of the season five minutes into the ride but I wasn't the first one to get stuck :) Mcat49735 n Getsome to the rescue.

Attachments

• Me stuck 121209.jpg
    Me stuck 121209.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 537

1-snowbullet

Hey GrIFF IT was Wensday the 9th same crap pushing snow with the front end and basicly plowing your own trail all day 5-10 mph .we were licky to see 35 mph at times... we left Houghton and wanted to see the 30 foot waves in Ontanogan we made it but never seen waves so we decided to take another way back -- between there and rockland got lost on trail 12-101-13 due to gate thanks to a couple still up in there cabin they pointed us in the right direction . Bruces x-ing by 12:30 AM ,,2 got a motel and me and the guie in the pic pressed on to Rockland- twinn lakes- back to houghton Super 8 . The next day the 10th we hopped in my truck and drove in the crap to bruces x-ing to pick up the 2 leakers that got the motel room . No matter what you did you could not see anything during our trip sitting down standing up to much snow comming over our hoods covering the headlights and glaring on your helmet shield so visability was at maybe 1 foot in front of your face .

so8434

Yamaha's can't swim either. Trail 13 loop Dec. 12th 09. Early season ridding, what can you do....

Attachments

• SDC10451.jpg
    SDC10451.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 609
  • SDC10446.jpg
    SDC10446.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 557
  • SDC10449.jpg
    SDC10449.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 577
  • SDC10452.jpg
    SDC10452.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 545

1-snowbullet

was that a leather suit?

YUP He wheres an old Yamaha leather suit It keeps him warm thats all that matters Staying Warm . You think thats funny you should see the Vintage Phaser helmet he uses yet Red and White yeee haaa . all from the 1980 eara . but its all good we give him slack about all kinds of stuff but when you need help with anything he is right there digging in helping a hand ect ect great friend . That pic above this one Yamahas cant swim That looks like one of the holes we broke threw earlyer the 9th . Yamahas actually do well in water stay to the back and nail it cant stop in front of water and expect it to go threw nice pic's . !!

Last edited:

zrgrl

Here are some stucks from our 08-09 new years trip to the u.p. Gotta love all that snow!!!

Attachments

• greensledstuck.jpg
    greensledstuck.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 313
  • nickstuck.jpg
    nickstuck.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 312

Firecatguy

sweet!!I love stuck pics..here a few from last year--some of you might recognize yourselves!!LOL

togpicsday3029.jpg

togpicsday3020.jpg

togpicsday3039.jpg

TOGtrip002-2.jpg

biffspicspicsday2023.jpg

patspicstrip2day2020.jpg

robbiepicsday2021.jpg

so8434

Hey so8434....I think I recognize the spot in that last pic....is that Beer Belly Bob's in Greenland?

Yep, That's Bear Belly's. He said we were the first ones of the year to park sleds there. Had to go in and dry out the wife's suite after falling in the mud. You thought she was angry before... Actually she handled it pretty well. LOL.

snowlover

Here's one of me last year after I stuck in a creek and my neighbors RX-1 ton mountain and another neighbor stuck in a ravine. I have many more but these ones bit hard to get out!

Attachments

• Snowmobiling 018.jpg
    Snowmobiling 018.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC00626.jpg
    DSC00626.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 356
  • DSC00647.jpg
    DSC00647.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 361