Hey Renters

cooksend

Just a word out to a few on rental sleds! Let's remember that the number on the windshield is the number of your sled and not a race number!

Just sayin'...

coldbrewzz

?????? Are you serious? I dont know what trails you ride but 99 percent of the idiots i see dont have phone numbers on the windshield................JUST SAYIN

dawolf

I find a Mohawk helmet or even worse, a Mohawk mx style helmet, to be a better predictor of a unsafe rider than a rental sled.

Wheelies past my family are not appreciated.

I'll take a trail full of renters any day.

snobuilder

you never responded to our last little ricky racer conversation..find it and respond..id be curious to hear your comment back

Conversation?...OK I'll bite...but it was YOUR serve.

first off....Who is "Ricky"?...is he an individual, or a whole group a sledders you be condemning?

Last edited:

snobuilder

Most rental sledders seem OK to me....some seem confused, some are newbies and trail cloggers due to being unsure, ...most pull over when we come up on them.... but overall never had a serious problem with any a my fellow sledders/renters.

billyclub

Obvious cooksend doesn't have an explanation to his heading. Some people just like to start controversy. I agree with dawolf, but ive yet to experience a bad time in the UP. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Last edited:
T

Team Elkhorn

LOL. I know a guy who sent a rental place phone pics and sled numbers of a couple of Ricky Renters being stupid, (jumping parking lot snow banks, etc) with their rental sleds. A few weeks later the rental place sent him a nice thank you E-coupon as a gift.;)