hmk products

snake

thanks in advance! curious if anyone has any hmk products?good or bad? looking at a wrap. looks like quality stuff

just a heads up...their wraps are made by Blown Concepts in MN. If u dont want their name on it he can make u anything! The wrap that was on my assault was one of theirs and HMK paid for it so i had a billboard but ive had other wraps from BlownConcepts and they are tough as heck and look great!
heres my assault with HMK "bandanna" wrap and my old dragon with Team Hard Morning Wood Camo

sprintphoto_b3flmm[1] (2).jpg scoot.jpg

ezra

84.jpg 85.jpg IMHO Blown concepts are the highest quality wraps I have used way way thicker than the others .they start with what some of the others hand out as a finished product then add a thick clear film over it.. working with them is ez u can sit down at the computer with them and he will do what ever u want buy the hr. I think 60bucks could be off but close.He dose alot of jet ski wraps for my buds shop some great stuff I have seen on skis.I hit a tree airborn sideways on the top of my hood so hard it dented the pipe the size of a softball and not 1 scratch on the sticker

snake

yo ezra and trees,is there a better way to get in contact with blown concepts? really no web site and left message a couple times at #612-767-7645,thanks guys!