Hopefully NONE of you support this guy

pclark

Guy has been a libtard forever, That place was called Minocqua Brewing Company and he was Biden/Harris Headquarters. I think his business went south and he changed names to Minocqua Pizza Company at the original location by Torpy Park. I recall that he wanted to open the brewing company again and it might be downtown now.

Progressive Beer? Kamala Stout? Good luck with that brand up here............

attakman

Guy has been a libtard forever, That place was called Minocqua Brewing Company and he was Biden/Harris Headquarters. I think his business went south and he changed names to Minocqua Pizza Company at the original location by Torpy Park. I recall that he wanted to open the brewing company again and it might be downtown now.

Progressive Beer? Kamala Stout? Good luck with that brand up here............
He hasn't opened the new location yet...the old location is a totally different pizza company not affiliated with him at all (Wood Fire Pizza, out of the dells?)

WorkHardPlayHrd

I really don't have the words. There will never be compromise in this country again if people just keep pushing buttons. Maybe he's trying to use controversy to raise funds for his next venture. He's loosing a massive number of customers just by posting that rant. I'll keep my diesel truck thank you very much. I need it to pull things way heavier than my gas guzzling, over powered snowmobile.

Attackman, how did you even find that!😁

united

Ummm Bud Light is 4.3% ABV so It would be equal to about 2 cans. This from someone supposed to be some sort of brewer? Never let the facts get in the way of ........... haha

"At 8.7% ABV, one can of this stuff will get you almost as buzzed as 3 cans of Bud Light"

chunk06

People need to learn to mind their own business. I know a few people that think the same way and you can almost always find something about them that males them a total hypocrite, like non stop vacations flying or owning a house large enough to need more than one furnace or A/C unit lol

euphoric1

I'm sure Minocqua has been chopping at the bit to cater to the cross country skiers and paddle boarders (not that there is anything wrong with them) instead of the sloshing around bar hopping motor sport enthusiasts and all of you gas guzzling shore destroying boat owners (AND YOU KNOW WHO YOR ARE!! :ROFLMAO:) but honestly....Don't see that happening! hopefully this place isn't trail accessible or on or near a body of water they may find themselves having a Karma stout!!

renegade

It's all over facebook. I saw it earlier. I never heard of him until he formed that super pac to sue school districts for not having a mask mandate. He sued Fall Creek so thats where I first learned of him. There is a facebook page called we love you kirk or something similar if you want to read more about him. Rumor is he got run out of Minoqua and now brews in madison. But he has major issues, obviously.

pclark

He hasn't opened the new location yet...the old location is a totally different pizza company not affiliated with him at all (Wood Fire Pizza, out of the dells?)
Guys name is Kirk Bangstad, He just picked the wrong town to open a restaurant. Check out his website.

I've heard of the far left but this guy is way beyond that.

xsledder

This is the location. Right after the beach in Minocqua heading south on 51.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

snobuilder

This was talked about a couple months ago on local radio. He is a political tool of the left. I believe he is sucking up funds with this play. Go clog his toilets.

chunk06

Guys name is Kirk Bangstad, He just picked the wrong town to open a restaurant. Check out his website.

I've heard of the far left but this guy is way beyond that.
Wow, that dude is not all there. His line of beers says it all!