Hopefully NONE of you support this guy

joboy65ss

Obviously this guy is a complete jack-wagon. Poor marketing on trying to sell your product. Lol, put a Trump 2024 sign on his front lawn! Make America drink beer again!:geek:

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Best thing to do is not buy that beer, anywhere, and tell your friends not to buy it either. I don't drink any beer from New Glarus Brewing either, because the owner is a radical lefty

katden4

He runs his business the same as our current Brandon. They think the same. Neither one will be around very long.

durphee

That is not MBC anymore....he is behind the concord Inn in the old gas station (currently not open)....Wood Fire Pizza from Wisconsin Dells owns that building now, and are NOT affliated with MBC

Exactly! Do not associate the current business with this guy. Like most political folks he is just trying to "fire" up his base. All sides do it and its annoying. I am going to sound old but the only thing I agree with is the wake board boats part. As a boater and water front property owner those things makes waves all day long! I am sure I would have loved them when I was younger. Just don't buy his stuff.

Northstar

Reminds me a bit of that woman who has been buying up Manitowish Waters and rebuilding the town to her image of the Northwoods. Dropped a lot of coin buying, building and bribing the DNR for variances on her condo complex on Rest Lake. Went to Smokey's once and they made us take off all our gear so they could stuff it in the basement, "It has an Oder you know". Then they sat us next to a lady surrounded by a choking perfume cloud, talk about an odor.

Come up to the Northwoods, we have already plowed the trees over and laid down a ribbon of tar and asphalt so you can ride your zero emissions bicycles down the state funded trail from where you parked your Subaru with the bike rack on the roof all year round.

ICT Sledder

Mixing politics and your business ventures always turns out well. Said no small business owner ever.

Staking your flag at the summit on the far, far side of one ideology like this guy has done is akin to a "hold my beer and watch this" economic darwin award.

pclark

Reminds me a bit of that woman who has been buying up Manitowish Waters and rebuilding the town to her image of the Northwoods. Dropped a lot of coin buying, building and bribing the DNR for variances on her condo complex on Rest Lake. Went to Smokey's once and they made us take off all our gear so they could stuff it in the basement, "It has an Oder you know". Then they sat us next to a lady surrounded by a choking perfume cloud, talk about an odor.

Come up to the Northwoods, we have already plowed the trees over and laid down a ribbon of tar and asphalt so you can ride your zero emissions bicycles down the state funded trail from where you parked your Subaru with the bike rack on the roof all year round.
That woman would be Liz Uhlein, she and her husband Dick, both very conservative people own ULINE Industries. I will say that you have your facts straight about the condo's on Rest Lake and I believe she paid a hefty fine for that and should have. With regard to Smokeys, I have heard a few people say that about them I think it's very true that they don't cater to snowmobilers. I have been coming to MW for 40 years and now live here, The Uhleins have been very generous to the town and it shows. They own the hotel which wasn't doing well before they bought it, Smokeys, The fitness center, The Salon and Spa, Dixies Coffee Shop, other stores, which provides good paying jobs with benefits for people that live here. In addition they basically paid for most of the bike trails and maintain them that you see in and around MW. Personally I think the town looks way better than it did before they came but that is just my opinion and that is not a slam on the previous generations.

renegade600

Far left guy has been in the news for quite awhile, destroyed his own business locally.....

That being said I have no use for both the Far Left and in addition the Far Right.... neither have a place in my life and could go away to bring the country back together.....

I'm Republican, but getting more Centrist as time goes on with the divisiveness in this country....I hate the term Libtard and hate the term RINO.... this country was built on the element of freedom of choice and freedom of religion, now if you are in one camp or the other, you are the enemy...... This is exactly how democracy's fall......... Is this our future?

Many people views are already too late to change, so it may already be too late to stop the decline.....

pclark

Far left guy has been in the news for quite awhile, destroyed his own business locally.....

That being said I have no use for both the Far Left and in addition the Far Right.... neither have a place in my life and could go away to bring the country back together.....

I'm Republican, but getting more Centrist as time goes on with the divisiveness in this country....I hate the term Libtard and hate the term RINO.... this country was built on the element of freedom of choice and freedom of religion, now if you are in one camp or the other, you are the enemy...... This is exactly how democracy's fall......... Is this our future?

Many people views are already too late to change, so it may already be too late to stop the decline.....
Well spoken

BigSix

I love craft beer and most of the breweries that produce them. I drive my 4WD GMC pickup, motorcycle, rental snowmobiles and 1953 Farmall Super H to those establishments. Minocqua Brewing Company is off of my list.

Highflyer

That woman would be Liz Uhlein, she and her husband Dick, both very conservative people own ULINE Industries. I will say that you have your facts straight about the condo's on Rest Lake and I believe she paid a hefty fine for that and should have. With regard to Smokeys, I have heard a few people say that about them I think it's very true that they don't cater to snowmobilers. I have been coming to MW for 40 years and now live here, The Uhleins have been very generous to the town and it shows. They own the hotel which wasn't doing well before they bought it, Smokeys, The fitness center, The Salon and Spa, Dixies Coffee Shop, other stores, which provides good paying jobs with benefits for people that live here. In addition they basically paid for most of the bike trails and maintain them that you see in and around MW. Personally I think the town looks way better than it did before they came but that is just my opinion and that is not a slam on the previous generations.
Small Northwoods towns need people like them to help out when times are tough. AS you mentioned, they bought up a lot of business and help turn them around which in turn provides jobs and service to those residents/visitors. Families such as the Uline crew do far more for areas in the Northwoods then what gets talked about.

Longlegs

So what was the name of the brewery that was there before it became oak fire pizza? I can’t remember, it’s been a few years since I was in there.

snobuilder

Someone is opening a new brewery is St.Germain in spring. It was the old Golden pines. Rumor it might be this guy. Not positive
Must be a bunch a libtards vacationing in that part of the northwoods for the guy to keep his doors open.