How did the Polaris 850 run at Haydays

joeswitch

HI Everyone

Searching the net and I don't see any race results from the weekend. Does anyone have any idea if they had any 850's there and if so how did they look ?

Bring on the snow.

600_RMK_144

Chris Burandt was at the Poo booth. Said the funny thing is guys ask him how he likes the new 850. Chris says... Well, I've been riding it for 4 yrs. now, so it's not new to me. I thought it was just crazy that they've been testing it out in the field for four years! Should be a great motor. Chris compared the new (narrower) front end like going from the Pro Ride chassis to the Axys. That big of a difference.

old abe

Wow wee!!! Hard to believe something such as a Poo 850 could be around for 4 years, and didn't become uncovered in today's info world. Burandt must have rode it behind close doors as it would seem to stick out big time with the added performance element of the 850, as compared to anything else. With 4 years running durability to me says it's pretty much a bullet proof mill. Poo has really stepped up their engine program big time. New 800's have proved so.

joeswitch

Thanks guys. I guess we will have to wait for the American snowmobilier shoot out in NY this December they usually run the new sleds that weekend.