How many miles this year

sweeperguy

Time to lighten things up a bit. How many miles? Or trips this year? I came in at around 1500 on my XCR. and 1200 on my Assault. Got in a day of riding on the 69 Scorpion, was really happy pulling that off. No miles on the vintage sleds last season.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
None at all, she never left the garage. I came down with the flu in early Feb and I fought that crud for a month. By the time I got my strength back it was over. But I have had the Spyder out for a couple of trips around town this spring. Which counts for something, I guess.

mezz

I came down with the flu in early Feb and I fought that crud for a month. By the time I got my strength back it was over.

I hate to even say it, but, are you sure is was "the flu"???:disillusionment: Just Kidding! :confused:My apologies sweeperguy, on with your regularly scheduled program.:cower:-Mezz

zozo2

1,302 miles, 23 days of riding. Least amount since 1989-90 season (12 days of riding for 925 miles). Worst ever season was 1980-81, 4 days of riding, 112 miles.

xcr440

6535 - record year for me! Haven't ridden since March 7th, might have to go if we get a dump this next week to play a little!
IMG_3506.jpg

mrbb

zero miles on a sled this yr for me
never had snow to ride here!
sold MY sled last yr,(and based on snow fall this past winter GLAD I did , well to a point LOL)
So, was at mercy of buddy's back sled up here, he doesn;t travel for snow,
had thought about a Mid March trip out west and renting, but this Virus stopped that plan too on me LOL

so, had to sit this yr out! and just enjoy it reading about others having fun and riding!
Maybe next winter will be better and will get another sled!

elf

6535 - record year for me! Haven't ridden since March 7th, might have to go if we get a dump this next week to play a little!
View attachment 61491
Wow, I was impressed I did 1700 this yr. Giving some thought to sneaking up on Friday, checked it out last weekend when I ran up to fix a few things at the cabin and went and looked at conditions. Forest roads still looked awesome!

oldguy

My wife put on a little over 4,000 miles. I put on 4450 miles not counting the 3 days riding my vintage sled. Zero miles on the trailer.

Hoosier

1250. Only one 5 day trip. Between kids and work schedules and then the virus at the end. Oh well, there's always next year.

harvest1121

4200 miles this year but did most of them in Wisconsin. Those 200 mile days are a lot harder then the big miles day I use to have in the UP. Did not make it north of the Park View this year. I did not even get to ride with Fuji. Well maybe next year will do the Minocqua to Copper Harbor and back in 1 day. Biggest day was 280 rode by myself was home for dinner.

Tracker

Not put away yet...just put on 225 in woods...COVID TOUR 2020 PART 1....one more possible storm coming and it's still feet deep

1fujifilm

4200 miles this year but did most of them in Wisconsin. Those 200 mile days are a lot harder then the big miles day I use to have in the UP. Did not make it north of the Park View this year. I did not even get to ride with Fuji. Well maybe next year will do the Minocqua to Copper Harbor and back in 1 day. Biggest day was 280 rode by myself was home for dinner.

Dang Bro,
I saw PD, Karl and twice with Slim but no Rob..winter seemed incomplete.
I think I got a whole 1,800ish.
Hope to get 3,500 next season, see you then.
I can't bear to pre-order a new Doo, no coupons like last year and the same sled as last year is $615 more..not gonna happen with COVID messing up the economy.

Bear

LoveMyDobe

Maybe 150 miles...……….. sad isn't it and I can leave out my drive to the best trails in Bayfield co.