How's it going out there

mrbb

If I don't go insane from this it will be a miracle! 5 kids at home 6th grade through senior year, and now the governor says no more school for the year. I don't know who was more upset. Me or the kids, because if they start fighting I send them to the barn to do physical labor. They want to go to school! On a positive note my husband's making great progress clearing fence lines. They start to annoy him and he goes and plays with the chainsaws.

got to love this LOL

and mean this with human menat no bash

Its amazing how so many people seem so frustrated they have to spend time at HOME with there families , having time off of work and all to do it

when were all working, it seems like so many folks complain they never have time off, or time to spend with there families
as folks get old and look back,, OH so many tell me they wish they had more time spent with family!

it sure seems like there is never any way to please everyone all the time LOL

again, I hope after all this, people just learn to appreciate things better , and not be so fast to judge others or be as greedy as some are!
and realize how lucky they are if they have good heath,!

and on a more serious note, I really HOPE this shows all USA citizens, how important it should be for the USA to make and produce MOST of the things we use and not rely on other countries for so much!

WorkHardPlayHrd

got to love this LOL

and mean this with human menat no bash

Its amazing how so many people seem so frustrated they have to spend time at HOME with there families , having time off of work and all to do it

when were all working, it seems like so many folks complain they never have time off, or time to spend with there families
as folks get old and look back,, OH so many tell me they wish they had more time spent with family!

it sure seems like there is never any way to please everyone all the time LOL

again, I hope after all this, people just learn to appreciate things better , and not be so fast to judge others or be as greedy as some are!
and realize how lucky they are if they have good heath,!

and on a more serious note, I really HOPE this shows all USA citizens, how important it should be for the USA to make and produce MOST of the things we use and not rely on other countries for so much!

I meant it as a joke.😁