I dont know who's fault it is but...

Sledhead!

2020Sledtrip.jpg

Recently came back from Lake Gogebic, was there Dec 27-31. This picture was taken off trail 3 between Twin Lakes and Bruce's Crossing. Can honestly say we saw some great stretches of trails with great snow and very little water spots. Also experienced some snirt but not much. The big lake has 8-10" of ice so lake travel was fine, a few ice heaves on the North end, overall had a great trip, got about 430 miles on. By now though I would think they are in need of some fresh snow but wouldn't take much to get them all back in great shape.

slimcake

I like it alot. I didn't think there would be much difference from my 19 850 but there's a lot. seat is much better but it does seem to want you to ride it hard. Kept finding myself sliding for ward to where the aggressive riding takes place. I really think the front end is a lot better. Shocks? Not sure. It still needs knee pads. This part is big IMG_20210104_155524_01.jpg

timo

That gauge cluster is sweet. That’s one area where Polaris is leaving Doo in the dust. Makes my 2019 Doo gauge look 15 years older.
What length track is that? I imagine u can get multiple lengths on the VR1?

I like it alot. I didn't think there would be much difference from my 19 850 but there's a lot. seat is much better but it does seem to want you to ride it hard. Kept finding myself sliding for ward to where the aggressive riding takes place. I really think the front end is a lot better. Shocks? Not sure. It still needs knee pads. This part is big View attachment 62467

slimcake

Haha it's funny you say that. A doo bud texted me and said right color wrong brand... I replied it's kinda like a ski Doo only it has an awesome dash and LED headlights!!

timo

Right I forgot about the Led lights.
For $400 doo will gladly sell me lights that work.

Haha it's funny you say that. A doo bud texted me and said right color wrong brand... I replied it's kinda like a ski Doo only it has an awesome dash and LED headlights!!

whitedust

Right I forgot about the Led lights.
For $400 doo will gladly sell me lights that work.

Even Doo dealers laugh at their light option think it’s joke. Led lights should be standard. It’s not a big deal for me don’t ride at night that often.