I'm worried about Nash.....Are you out there?

propjockey

Talk to me big guy. Are you still alive and kickin'? I've been "awahy" from the site for a whiel, but have yet to see sum sourt of spehlling corecktions frohm u lahtlely!
happy.gif

-J-

frnash

Oh yeah, prop, I are still alyve and kikkin'.
Da speling has been gointa hellina hand bass kit. It jus gets worser and worser.
My hed hertz.
I has throed in da towle on keerec'tin it all. It wern't enny fun enny mor. Whats da point.
Nue rool: If'n ya kan't eddicate 'em, then ya mays well joyn em.
happy.gif
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Fresh moter last year … <font color="ff0000">[motor]</font>
Yhe response to our previos ad for a trailer … <font color="ff0000">[The, previous]</font>
The add says Joilet … <font color="ff0000">[ad]</font>
Are you willing to seperate? <font color="ff0000">[separate]</font>
It has plastic skiis <font color="ff0000">[skis]</font>
i'm out for the ride now to, … <font color="ff0000">[too]</font>
I actually started to get tearey eyed. <font color="ff0000">[teary]</font>
… go with the bergstrom tripple points … <font color="ff0000">[triple]</font>
If they messed up they will make it write. <font color="ff0000">
</font>
If I am not mistaked <font color="ff0000">[mistaken]</font>
… if they are not opening and closing properly, you loose your ratio … <font color="ff0000">[lose]</font>
thank's for the help … <font color="ff0000">[thanks]</font>
… i will replace the wire's and cap's <font color="ff0000">[wires and caps]</font>
… have had a lot of friend's use goodwin … <font color="ff0000">[friends]</font>
loosing the crank has crossed my mind. <font color="ff0000">[losing]</font>
… changed the plug's twice … <font color="ff0000">[plugs]</font>
… the plug's wern't that dark. <font color="ff0000">[plugs, weren't]</font>
I did buy a pnuematic grease gun … <font color="ff0000">[pneumatic]</font>
… my brother stopped me on the trail and akse me if I saw the guy … <font color="ff0000">[asked]</font>
Can't really comment on the newer yammys but an 07 compaited to 03 doo. <font color="ff0000">[compared]</font>
… the technology on these things just go leaps and bounds compaired to 10 years ago. <font color="ff0000">[compared]</font>
The first thing that happends is … <font color="ff0000">[happened]</font>
… the gm points distributors are natorious for eating housing bushings. <font color="ff0000">[notorious]</font>
opps sorry for the double post <font color="ff0000">[oops]</font>
… her shirt … should be warn in colder weather. <font color="ff0000">[worn]</font>
I do shut things down once a year to clean and do some maintainence <font color="ff0000">[maintenance]</font>
… we may need to see a vidieo of your wood stove in action … <font color="ff0000">[video]</font>
… they was booked … <font color="ff0000">[were]</font>
…there no reasone for me to go … <font color="ff0000">[reason]</font>
…going down to a blamy 35 here in Ohio tonight … <font color="ff0000">[balmy]</font>
Only disadvantage I see is ending up like this guy every time I get air born. <font color="ff0000">[airborne]</font>
I was aprehensive of the keyboard … <font color="ff0000">[apprehensive]</font><!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote><font color="ff0000">[You may win or lose the game.]</font>
<font color="ff0000">[If you lose your keys, then try to find them!]</font>
<font color="ff0000">[Would you rather have a loose noose or a tight noose?]</font>
<font color="ff0000">["We have both dogs and cats." (plural), but "dog's bone and cat's meow" (posessive)]</font>​

canon

Wit da grim news of da wize professor trowing in da towell, his
loyal student's became concerned and began to chant:

"WE WANT NASH"-"WE WANT NASH"

Nice to hear from ya Frank, hope all is well.

M

chords

I was getting tired of digging out my 2 book Britannica dictionary especially anything starting with the letter P which appears in Part I and Part II.

frnash

<font color="0000ff">canon:</font>
"Gnashing" yer teath are ya?
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">fcat700: … "gray or grey?"</font>
They're pretty much alternate spellings, but generally grey is more accurately British English, and gray is American English. (Kinda like colour and color.) See the Online Etymology Dictionary.

<font color="0000ff">chords:"… digging out my 2 book Britannica dictionary"</font>.
What, a paper dictionary, in this day and age?
happy.gif

Here's another versatile option: OneLook® Dictionary Search.

P.S.:
To paraphrase Mark Twain (1897): "The report of my death [by heart attack on August 5th] is an exaggeration." And I just saw the Medicare (Part B) claim(s) for my "resurrection", total "Amount Charged" (hospital + nine doctors, etc. <font color="ff0000">[not "ect"!]</font>): $193,521.65
happy.gif

yamahachick

Nash, Hopefully most of it will be a contractual discount and your out of pocket isn't much.
Anyway I'm glad to see you back in action
happy.gif

canon

One hundred and ninty tree tousand five hundred and twenty one dollars and sixty five cents,..ummmm 'Nash' that's my hard workin tax payin dollar footin the bill for ya, so can say "rest time is 0-V-E-R'.. back 2 work.

frnash

Not quite yet, canon, my cardiologist wants me back for a 'nuther round of heart catheterization, balloon angioplasty and probably a few more stents. In the circumflex artery and its branches this time. (The last time it was the left anterior descending artery.)

I'll save the quad bypass as a possible later "ace in the hole".

I'm beginning to feel like dat "Six Million Dollar Man"
happy.gif

thunderstruck88

Nash I am a newbee here and you cracked my arse of with what you do with the spelling!!! Thank you we all need alot of laughs and the more the better thanks again <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> THINK SNO!!!!

frnash

<font color="0000ff">polarisrider1:"How's the ticker?"</font>
I think it's a Timex® &#0151;"It takes a licking and keeps on ticking." (With the occasional "jump start".)
happy.gif

polarisrider1

frnash, You need to move out of that bast furnace you live in. My dad lives down the street in Sun City. Hang in there we are all rooting for you!!

frnash

<font color="0000ff">polarisrider1:
"… hey I'm trying."</font>
Oooo, I'm biting my lip; struggling with the temptation to say "Yes, very trying!"
but you're too nice a feller to do that to.

But ya jes' keep layin' these temptations on me!
happy.gif

As to the blast furnace, Oh frabjus joy, fall is finally here. The forecast high temperatures for the next ten days or so are only in the high 80s to low 90s, with the morning lows generally in the mid 60s. The low thie morning in my back yard was 55.9°F! Hoooray!

frnash

<font color="0000ff">trailshredder:
"thie morning"</font>
Would you believe that's just the "Olde English" spelling?
happy.gif

No, I guess you wouldn't. Darn!
Well, have "thie" a wonderful day, then!

Of course you know I sneak one of those in from time to time just to see if you're paying attention, right?

It looks like at least I'm keeping you on your toes!