Important Message for Sledders still coming to the U.P. to Ride!

kip

As of 3 pm today 03/16/2020 you will not be able to dine in at any restaurant or bars. Take out only. That leads me to believe a lot of ma and pa places may just closer altogether for a month or so for clean up and maintenance. Just figured I'd dropped everyone a line so they know. Just had 3 renters in here and they had no idea.

kip

We will risk it for the biscuit and stay open:) No recorded case yet in the U.P. knock on wood! LOL!

you locals are not going to be mad if we come up are you
will gas stations be open sidnaw/krups

Last edited:

bonnevier

And just yesterday you all were ripping IL for shutting down restaurants...ha!
ohio started it, IL, MI and IN followed. It’s coming to all!

euphoric1

And just yesterday you all were ripping IL for shutting down restaurants...ha!
ohio started it, IL, MI and IN followed. It’s coming to all!

Unfortunately you are probably right, will be interesting to see just how far the closures go, and for how long.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gas stations will remain open. Krupp's mini mart will be doing carry out only, so no sitting down to have a pasty!

- - - Updated - - -

I am pretty pissed that I will jot be able to have a cold one at The Parkview, Omers, The Mosquito, Rousseau bar, or The Pitstop!

xcr440

I am pretty pissed that I will jot be able to have a cold one at The Parkview, Omers, The Mosquito, Rousseau bar, or The Pitstop!

Its a good thing most of the local businesses in the UP and N MN got through the winter before this crap started showing up.

N Sconnie?? Can't imagine if they shut down places! I would be shocked if some didn't ignore the "order" completely.

bonnevier

Gas stations will remain open. Krupp's mini mart will be doing carry out only, so no sitting down to have a pasty!

- - - Updated - - -

you can sit outside on the sled though!

eagle1

So out of towners can't eat. But they can go stand in line at grocery stores.......great plan.

renegade

Its a good thing most of the local businesses in the UP and N MN got through the winter before this crap started showing up.

N Sconnie?? Can't imagine if they shut down places! I would be shocked if some didn't ignore the "order" completely.
I can think of some that will ignore, but most of those are closed til end April anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt we try to keep bars closed before. Didn't work that time. I wonder how much pressure The Tavern League is trying to apply right now.

snobuilder

covid-19-2.001-640x480.jpeg

renegade

Same in MN as of 5pm today.

BTW Bayfield county trails are closed, bars are not
I'm glad you said something. I've been planning on riding Bayfield county this weekend after the storm cause everything says its open. Including their own website. Sounds like they should update.