That would work if they all had reverse

Got some old ones with no reverse for the grandkids

The reason I got the inline to drive thru

Attachments

• IMG_5142.jpeg
    IMG_5142.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 18

bearrassler

If you are trying to get the most sleds in you should load from the front to the back, otherwise it doesn't matter very much

lofsfire

Normally, I have 3 in my 4-place but I will load them so they are facing the rear making it easy to drive out. This also seem to be the best weight distribution. If loading 4 they have to go in this way. I can drive-through but it seems most often I just back in the backdoor. LOL

Sled in the nose have the track in the V. I adjust the other two so they balance on the trailer axles. I weighted my trailer when I picked them up out of summer storage this year. These were my weights:

Truck & Trailer onlyTruck, Trailer & 3 sleds
Steer Axle3360 LBS3440 LBS
Drive Axle3740 LBS3840 LBS
Trailer Axle3740 LBS5740 LBS
Gross11,120 LBS13,020 LBS

Note all of my add-ons for camping and "normal things" (tools, chairs, beds, Roof mounted AC, 20' awning) add a 1000 LBS over the base trailer weight.
I have a 2015 ZR9000 (back of trailer), 2016 ZR5000 (middle of trailer), and a 2007 Phazer (Front of trailer) also they are all 4-stokes.
The trailer is a 2014 R&R 2275PSD (22' Box 5' V and 7.5' Wide) Floors, walls, and ceiling are all 16" OC.

Last edited:

heckler56

Balance the load. That said, short tracks are just fine navigating a v nose either loading or unloading. Long tracks and wide ski sleds have difficulty making that v turn.

Hoosier

3 place inline. 3 similar sleds. Always load from front to exit in back. We are big on properly warming them up properly and it's easier to nurse them out of the trailer that way.

600_RMK_144

Doesn't really matter. You'll ALWAYS need to work on the one you can't easily get too..... As is the case with my bullnose front (no drive-out) in-line anyway. LOL!

lofsfire

Doesn't really matter. You'll ALWAYS need to work on the one you can't easily get too..... As is the case with my bullnose front (no drive-out) in-line anyway. LOL!
That is so true! No matter how I plan something always changes and it seams like multiple sleds have to be move to get the one you want...

cobalt_502

Three place V-nose and we always load front to rear, easier to arrange them when they are at the widest part of the trailer and very easy to nurse them out when they are warming up.