Inline Trailers 14'-16' Loaded pics

brian90

Looking at getting either a 14' or 16' plus 5' V Inline sled trailer. Like to haul 2 -136 sleds. Can someone that owns this size trailer show me some pics of the sleds loaded and how much room is left over ? bpurdum75@live.com

doospunk

I'll have to dig and see if I have any pics with them both loaded, but I've got a similar set up (except the V is roughly 3 feet), and able to put my 154 and (my former) 136 in with no problem, both going in frontwards. It left me a pocket of room for tools, luggage and gear just inside the curb access door, and to the one side of the 136 I put in the back. I always run the 154 up first and to the left side (steering cocked to the right, so that the front right ski tip is an inch or so from the front door, and pulled the back end over as far left as I could, then ran the 136 up the right side, and pulled the back end of that all the way to the right.

We were actually able to get a 146 in it with my 154 for our WY trip last March the same way. The only difference is that it was an extended renegade, which didn't require the tunnel extension.

brian90

I'll have to dig and see if I have any pics with them both loaded, but I've got a similar set up (except the V is roughly 3 feet), and able to put my 154 and (my former) 136 in with no problem, both going in frontwards. It left me a pocket of room for tools, luggage and gear just inside the curb access door, and to the one side of the 136 I put in the back. I always run the 154 up first and to the left side (steering cocked to the right, so that the front right ski tip is an inch or so from the front door, and pulled the back end over as far left as I could, then ran the 136 up the right side, and pulled the back end of that all the way to the right.

We were actually able to get a 146 in it with my 154 for our WY trip last March the same way. The only difference is that it was an extended renegade, which didn't require the tunnel extension.

What size trailer? Loading from front ??

doospunk

trailer.jpg

I want to say 16' to the V, but would need to check to be sure. (It's stored in the neighbors pole barn at the moment). THis was the only pic I had available of it on this PC. I'm able to load both sleds on from the rear door going forward, then drive them out the front....