Iowa Riding - Weekend of 2/9????

600_RMK_144

Where does everyone think will be the best riding around Iowa this weekend? Hoping to get my boy out for his first "real" ride on the Indy 340 (more than around the block and thru the ditch. LOL!). We have been up to NE IA (Cresco area) but doesn't seem like the recent snow is falling in that area. Anyone with info on trails that are being groomed and looking good, please let the group know. Thanks!

IOWASLEDDER

Where does everyone think will be the best riding around Iowa this weekend? Hoping to get my boy out for his first "real" ride on the Indy 340 (more than around the block and thru the ditch. LOL!). We have been up to NE IA (Cresco area) but doesn't seem like the recent snow is falling in that area. Anyone with info on trails that are being groomed and looking good, please let the group know. Thanks!

Here in Johnson county---Iowa City area---our snowmobile club posted that with the new snow coming tonight/tomorrow and with what we've gotten this week, both groomers will be out running starting tomorrow, Friday and Saturday also. The club is having a club ride on Saturday on the area trails. I'm sure there's gonna be a ton of traffic. My group will be out riding starting tomorrow night and all day Saturday. I'd say head over this way if you like. You are only about 100 miles from Iowa City. I know The Coralville Reservoir is froze pretty good so sleds will be running on the lake. I know we will be.

600_RMK_144

Here in Johnson county---Iowa City area---our snowmobile club posted that with the new snow coming tonight/tomorrow and with what we've gotten this week, both groomers will be out running starting tomorrow, Friday and Saturday also. The club is having a club ride on Saturday on the area trails. I'm sure there's gonna be a ton of traffic. My group will be out riding starting tomorrow night and all day Saturday. I'd say head over this way if you like. You are only about 100 miles from Iowa City. I know The Coralville Reservoir is froze pretty good so sleds will be running on the lake. I know we will be.

Great. Thanks! I'll keep it in mind. Sounds like your area is getting the brunt of it today / tonight also.