Is Everyone Ready?

whitedust

New battery , new carbides and preseason check complete. All I need is snow somewhere in WI or UP. Dealer was loaded with sleds on the floor and crates in the parking lot. I was the only customer in the 2 hours I was there so I was wondering if anyone else was good to go?

snoden

Been ready as well, just waiting on two things. The first is the new photochromatic electric shield for the mission and the second and most important...SNOW!

fishcrib

Just bought the easy move work stand and the cart. Plan on cleaning cutches, changing plugs, slides and carbides (if needed) this weekend.
Sure I will be spending some $$.

attakman

Yep..she's ready....just no snow or safe ice....doubtful it will move from my garage before new years (at this point)

SledTL

Ever been a year with no riding? Sounds crazy but news said upper midwest will see 40s through new years likely and no change to pattern in sight.

pclark

Sled is in new garage, loves it, getting ready for maintenance and a general look over. Re-doing my windshield with new hardware, ski doo windshields easy to put on but in my opinion don't hold up as those plastic tabs break off. using some bolts with rubber washers, No snow in forecast until next year, not good. Lake ice is firming up nice and I think lowlands should be freezing up as well.

JimAndros

Just updated my address with DNR, renewed registration & bought trail pass today.
Already had put on new hyfax, wearbars & greased. Just need Pete to do the snow dance.

Hoosier

I'm not ready. Never seem to get ready until around Christmas. I don't have a whole lot to do but I do need to change the driveshaft bearing. Sled is at a bud's garage a couple hours away and that makes it hard to make time to get at. Kids keep me too busy but that's fun too....

eagle1

Shopping for flights to Florida...... anything to help.....I'm ready.
Actually vacation next 2 days was hoping to be riding somewhere.....guess it'll have to be from trailer back into garage!🤪

rv245

Both newer sleds have been read for awhile, just need trail permits. We usually get them when we ride for the first time at the Store just down the road from our place. For vintage sleds, I have one ready to go, but the other one just went down to the frame, going to restore it. Hey gotta have something to do while waiting for it to snow. We did have about 6" or so,but it's all gone now.

lofsfire

I rebuilt the skid on my sled so and on my youngest son's sled I'm going to put some of the I-grips in the track and try them out. But other than that, all three sleds are ready to go. Over the summer I put new tires and breaks on the trailer so that is ready to go too. I just need the snow...

old abe

Sled is in new garage, loves it, getting ready for maintenance and a general look over. Re-doing my windshield with new hardware, ski doo windshields easy to put on but in my opinion don't hold up as those plastic tabs break off. using some bolts with rubber washers, No snow in forecast until next year, not good. Lake ice is firming up nice and I think lowlands should be freezing up as well. Hmmmm? pclark, you're thinking Bluegill, Crappie, Perch, eh? And then comes the FISH FRY celebration in the new garage! LOL!