*** is wrong with some people!!!!??????

Im posting this out of frusturation and because my buddy isnt a user on this site but last weekend he was staying in Mass at the Adventure and woke up sunday morning to find his new Pro RMK to be missing a side panel. Apparently some wothless F*ck decided he was entitled to taking my friends side panel right off his sled and with the wind and blowing snow going on the under hood was a frozen snow ball by morning.

I CANT BELIEVE THE NERVE SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO JUST TAKE SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE ELSE WORKED HARD FOR!!!!

He took it better then i would have and let the desk know about it and loaded up and left...i would have flipped my lid and tore that place apart and been looking in every truck and trailer.

Whats worse is his sled was parked between 2 other sleds and they moved his back to get to the panel!! Now we are stuck searching for a panel and he is probably going to end up spending $300-400 on a set of panels plus having new decals for his wrap or just having a complete different new one made for it because just a RH side panel is harder to find.

Im done ranting now but hopefully this isnt a starting trend for the area and we dont all have to have over night security for our personal property while on vacation.

If anyone sees a sled sporting this right hand (exhaust side) side panel...steal it back for us!! lol thanks

photo (1).jpg

dblshock

good place to track the MF down is by checking C/L and e.bay..caution though if it doesn't have i.d. numbers the police won't help.

g/l

radsrh

Did you ever hear of an illegal search? Can't look in every truck and trailer and as owners they can't tear the place apart either, how would you like to stay in an establishment and have somebody digging through your room without permission?? Now with that said I think a lot of people are scum also :) just recently I know of a sled at an establishment that was parked and covered, someone thought it was there right to uncover the sled take it for a joy ride, roll it causing damage and then park it "close" to where they burrowed it from and walk away. Also a scum in Lincoln County that helped himself to the owners tools, only this dumb arse walked right past their trail cam looking right at it? Good thing between FB and local news so many people knew him that he turned himself in. Now for that I say lets go back to the days of old and if caught taking things that are not yours, cut off their hands and see if they do it again. I feel for you and your buddy it sucks big time but odds are the person that took it was LONG GONE when you found out and not at the establishment. It can happen anytime anywhere now a days and that sucks the sled was around St Germain and that had never happened before, nothing against anyone running a establishment best you can do is call the cops and file a report and from there I could almost guarantee it will never be seen again :(

ya thats what i told him, theres no way to pin it to that sled as far as ID numbers.
Odds are they broke their panel so easier to steal my buddys and they probably took it somewhere and stripped the decals off right away so it didnt stick out as easy.

I know we arent supposed to directly attack anyone per johns rules for the forum BUT if the person who decided they are "entitled" to my friends side panel is a member on this sight i hope some way/somehow we find out because im entitled to making sure you cant reproduce because the last things thing we need in this world is more worthless low life piles of $hit that think they deserve something someone else worked hard to pay for with their own hard earned money. its bad enough we have a president that lets people think this way but thats another story for another day.

Did you ever hear of an illegal search? Can't look in every truck and trailer and as owners they can't tear the place apart either, how would you like to stay in an establishment and have somebody digging through your room without permission?? Now with that said I think a lot of people are scum also :) just recently I know of a sled at an establishment that was parked and covered, someone thought it was there right to uncover the sled take it for a joy ride, roll it causing damage and then park it "close" to where they burrowed it from and walk away. Also a scum in Lincoln County that helped himself to the owners tools, only this dumb arse walked right past their trail cam looking right at it? Good thing between FB and local news so many people knew him that he turned himself in. Now for that I say lets go back to the days of old and if caught taking things that are not yours, cut off their hands and see if they do it again. I feel for you and your buddy it sucks big time but odds are the person that took it was LONG GONE when you found out and not at the establishment. It can happen anytime anywhere now a days and that sucks the sled was around St Germain and that had never happened before, nothing against anyone running a establishment best you can do is call the cops and file a report and from there I could almost guarantee it will never be seen again :(

ya i know, realistically i wouldnt dig through trucks or trailers or demand the rooms be searched but i know id still flip **** and cause a scene atleast.

thats also what we figured is someone probably grabbed it on the way out of town or some kid wanted it for his wall cuz it looked cool lol

I had my truck broke into a few years ago and got cleaned out! so when my buddy called me and told me this happened i felt the same sick/violating feeling even though it wasnt mine and it just pissed me off. we are heading up this weekend and i just picked up a '13 pro like his and it pisses me off that im worried about this now. what do we do now wrap a cable around the sled and lock it up so the panels dont get swiped? lol id rather they just steal the sled so i have something to claim lol

halfpint

That totally blows! My buddy had is cover stolen off his sled at Parkview a couple years ago. That was, is a sweet wrap too! I hate thrives!

snocrazy

Add a trail cam to your survival kit ;)

It sucks. Hope the person who took it gets what they deserve. I believe in what comes around goes around.

whitedust

I would review your day & ask did you piss anybody off?? If you did I would start there with the search. It is not right to take what is not yours but some people don't give a rats' butt. No idea why or what someone would do with a wrap like that then strip decals & buy decals does not make sense to a limited budget.

That totally blows! My buddy had is cover stolen off his sled at Parkview a couple years ago. That was, is a sweet wrap too! I hate thrives!

The price of covers now a days that is really crappy! a $400 trip now cost $600....
Ya hes not crazy about being an HMK billboard but the wrap was free so it was worth it. Hes probably going to buy black ones now and change the whole color scheme and lose the corporate logo

Add a trail cam to your survival kit ;)

It sucks. Hope the person who took it gets what they deserve. I believe in what comes around goes around.

karma is best served with a baseball bat to the teeth :) haha
ya how funny would that be to have a camera flash from inside the room as someone is messing with your sled! good idea
I would review your day & ask did you piss anybody off?? If you did I would start there with the search. It is not right to take what is not yours but some people don't give a rats' butt. No idea why or what someone would do with a wrap like that then strip decals & buy decals does not make sense to a limited budget.

fireworks

Looks like the Adventure might want to set up a web cam for the parking lot. Was thinking of leaving my sleds somewhere in Mass from Sunday till next Thursday. Might have to re-think that plan.

scottiking

Is there anyone with security cams there?
I have cams all over my areas!
Maybe it got caught on a cam!
Ask Don at the bug Bar! they work!
Good luck!
there are always a couple bad eggs out there!
I hope someone sees your post that can help get it back to you!

Scottiking OUT

Scottiking OUT

POLARISDAN

I always stay at the adventure..don't even lock my truck doors with all my electronics in there..so I don't know..too unusual for random..but who knows

bonnevier

Looks like the Adventure might want to set up a web cam for the parking lot. Was thinking of leaving my sleds somewhere in Mass from Sunday till next Thursday. Might have to re-think that plan.

You should look into storing your sleds at Pat's in Greenland...just ask polarisdan how much it cost as he did a few weeks ago.

POLARISDAN

bonn..I think hes talking about overnight while they r staying there..it just seems so farfetched..im sure ive stayed there over 100 nights and never locked anything including the room..i wonder if the earlier post that suggested something during the day could be accurate..obviously a one time occurance with that cool grafix culd be it also..but as a trend..no way no how

fireworks

No not over night. We are going up for a short weekend and then back up Wed-Monday next week. Would be nice to save some gas money and not tow the trailer.

Did you have a spare belt under the hood? With the price of belts these days I have thought about taking mine out of the sleds at night.

POLARISDAN

No not over night. We are going up for a short weekend and then back up Wed-Monday next week. Would be nice to save some gas money and not tow the trailer.

Did you have a spare belt under the hood? With the price of belts these days I have thought about taking mine out of the sleds at night.

I missed that..yes talk to kip..he has a lot across street and im sure would entertain storage for u..not sure about a fee..my sleds ended up being looked over and some adjustments made so he kept them while I was gone...yup..if u leave them u might want to remove the belt

Last edited: