It's about time!! (Looks like it's snowing good at Tog)

hoffmansledder

We are in the snowies now and it is awesome. We ran into some guys today from Iowa that have been coming here for 12 years and they let us ride with them. They have come here twice a year every year and said the snow we were in today was the deepest they have ever seen. It is incredible out here!!! Definately no shortage of snow. Handlebar deep and bottomless when you get stuck. Thanks to Chris and Michelle at the Mountain Meadow lodge for a great cabin. We will be back next year and thanks to the Andy and the guys from Iowa for the tour.

doospunk

Pat - Could be a possibility. Keep in touch.

Hoff - Sounds like a good time. Be sure to post some pics when you get back!

polarisrider1

Called Togwotee Lodge tonight and they said it has been snowing pretty good last couple days. Snow is starting to stack up.

polarisrider1

I can't believe we cancelled. who would of known it would turn to winter out there the next day after making the call.

Attachments

• netcam[1].jpg
    netcam[1].jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 87

hoffmansledder

I called Tog today and she said they had 29" at the lodge and about a foot more on the mountain. So it still isn't great. Hopefully next week will bring more for those folks going west.

Midnight Rider

Leaving for the trails in 10 min heading up to Tog on the trailer. I will give a report and pics on the conditions. Weather channels says we are going to get light snow today, tonight, and tommorow.

Midnight Rider

No fresh powder, but there are areas that have not been hit yet. About 6" on top of the crust, no new crust has formed yet. Calling for snow tonight, but sounds like only an inch or two.

onefastcat

Togwotee snow

Would appreciate any updates out in Togwotee. We have a group going out next Wednesday and are praying for good conditions.

polarisrider1

Would appreciate any updates out in Togwotee. We have a group going out next Wednesday and are praying for good conditions.

called Tog. again. not so good. went to snowest and found out same. Am I every going to get to ride this yr. other than last month in Harbor Springs?

dekx

I hope this changes, supposed to leave Feb 15th....finally made the move to go out there and it's not looking good.....

onefastcat

Just got back from Tog. last night at we had a blast. It started snowing Friday afternoon and was still snowing when I left. Tons of untouched snow -4-5ft deep. If you cant find the snow on your own get a guide, there are diffently worth it. I want to go back already, there staff and guide service was outstanding.

pics to come soon