It's not "bigfoot".....but it's definitely a BIG foot!

old abe

It's tail appears to be a cat like. Also the way it's tail is carried. Ears are some what large for a cat though. Puzzling???

old abe

Appearance resembles a juvenile cat. No coyote by picture appearance. Tail carry is definite cat like.

snoluver1

It's tail appears to be a cat like. Also the way it's tail is carried. Ears are some what large for a cat though. Puzzling???

Appearance resembles a juvenile cat. No coyote by picture appearance. Tail carry is definite cat like.

I agree, I'm thinking young cat. However, much like the original print, it seems to have some characteristics of both cat and canine. Puzzling indeed.

Maybe a cat and dog got drunk one night and made a "mistake"???

mezz

I still stand my ground, that's a cat, tail too narrow to be a coyote & it appears to turn up at the tip. Time to put up an additional game cam in that area.-Mezz

Last edited:

old abe

I still stand my ground, that's a cat, tail to narrow to be a coyote & it appears to turn up at the tip. Time to put up an additional game cam in that area.-Mezz

Right on mess. Coyote has bushy tail, and shorter. Cat longer slender type tail, hooked upward towards the end.

- - - Updated - - -

When in doubt, assume it is a bigfoot trying to be incognito.

Good to hear of you cuzzinolaf!!! Bigsfoots should be some what active prior the eclipse!!! You know like natures way???