Xfire-hyfax
Sabercat-winshield w/mirror holes
Klim gloves for Justin
coat, helmet
oil if you'll carry it for me
beer
and anything else I think I need at the moment

ezra

not me, all my buddies are too cheap to pitch in for gas and a hotel room to go :(

get your cheep but in the truck grab a tent and go. a hard core kid like your self cant let something like gas money get in the way

fusionfool

Going to be looking for good deal on KLIM Keweenaw Parka, and Bib, either Keweenaw, or Togwotee
Hope to maybe find some accessories for the CAN-AM Spyder RT
Maybe some motor cycle rain gear
Beer
Any other thing that looks like a good buy.

fusionfool

Can you find good deals on Klim gear up there? Seems to me everyone prices it the same???
One can always hope to find a deal. We will see, but you are right, for the most part KLIM is priced about the same between most dealers. Only way to find the good deal on them is sadly to say if someone is going out of business.

bearrassler

If you can find non current Klim gear you can get it at a 50% or greater discount, two years ago I found some non current Klimate bibs and last year a non current Klimate jacket and got about 55% off on both of them. For the current product you may get about a 15% discount at best.

600_RMK_144

If you can find non current Klim gear you can get it at a 50% or greater discount, two years ago I found some non current Klimate bibs and last year a non current Klimate jacket and got about 55% off on both of them. For the current product you may get about a 15% discount at best.

Hmmm. Interesting. I was thinking about heading up there, but can't make it till Sunday. All the good stuff will probably be gone by then.

bearrassler

I found both of my deals on Sunday's, it is worth a try. I don't remember the dealer's name but it was right next to the race track. Both years that is where I found the non current items.

From what I have experienced over the years there, is that clothing is a better deal on Sunday. If the dealers don't want it anymore, they don't want to load it back in their trailer. So make them an offer.