JD’s new Snowscoop videos

scottiking

Not sure how many are subscribed yet but I highly recommend doing so.
his weather maps and text forecast are great but I have really learned a ton from the daily
snowscoop!
I seem to be gaining a way better understanding of what’s to come or maybe not to come
and it’s nice to support the man that brings this great snowlovers site to us all!
give it a try, what a few bucks a month
i feel so much more informed from his daily video
thanks for doing these John and love the big pointer for following you on the maps!
ScottingOUT

katden4

I have to agree! It’s a great way to learn a little and understand how the path of a storm develops, or falls apart.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! They are fun to do too!

Slim, the larger pointer idea cam from Scottiking.

D

Deleted member 10829

Been swamped with work but just signed up and I like! :)

Stench

Great videos John. Love the in depth projections. Excited to see snow predicted in northern MN....... guess I better make sure the snow blower is firing for the expected snow next week in southern MN!!!
Thank you for providing such a great service!

Excel516

Im sure it is a great, but it is such an old school way of doing it. Most will not signup for it. GET A YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Maybe John can't because it will interfere with his real business, but that would make real money.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Im sure it is a great, but it is such an old school way of doing it. Most will not signup for it. GET A YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Maybe John can't because it will interfere with his real business, but that would make real money.

I looked into a youtube channel as well as paid facebook page. In both cases, the platform takes most of the money and the person creating the content does not make a penny until the number of followers are huge. I am not interested in huge numbers of "likes" or "followers" or other social media terminology. My goal was to provide an added and more in-depth level of content for the site, at a very reasonable price. It's only in it's second week, but I am more than pleased by how everything is going.

Thanks for the tips though!

-John

Bullitt69

I'm thinking of Signing up, these are the months where any additional information could be helpful!

I assume it would be shut down in the spring, but who knows!

Merry Xmas everyone.

scottiking

8531c9f8-4b62-4bf3-8abc-f1c53b0ac3b7
I love the storms that aren’t going to happen and then they happen!
watching the Snowscoop had me thinking it was going to happen
Scottiking OUT

Highflyer

Big fan of the videos. They provide a much greater in depth view of the weather and storm potential. Thank you John for putting in the time and at a very reasonable price.

Hoosier

I looked into a youtube channel as well as paid facebook page. In both cases, the platform takes most of the money and the person creating the content does not make a penny until the number of followers are huge. I am not interested in huge numbers of "likes" or "followers" or other social media terminology. My goal was to provide an added and more in-depth level of content for the site, at a very reasonable price. It's only in it's second week, but I am more than pleased by how everything is going.

Thanks for the tips though!

-John

Refreshing to see someone not handing the $ over to big tech.

mguthrie

Love the new snowscoop feature very interesting to get some insight on how this crazy thing we call weather. Highly recommend and its a great way to support the site.