JD’s new Snowscoop videos

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must say John, I really really enjoy the vids, not only for the weather content, but your goofiness which I have always liked about you. I'm not sure why, but the minute you mentioned your rally hat, I thought of the Jackyl song Rally. Lol.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I must say John, I really really enjoy the vids, not only for the weather content, but your goofiness which I have always liked about you. I'm not sure why, but the minute you mentioned your rally hat, I thought of the Jackyl song Rally. Lol.

Haha! Thanks. they are fun to do, I just wish I had more to talk about!

I'm thinking Mother Nature and Old Man Winter both need a snickers bar!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha! Thanks. they are fun to do, I just wish I had more to talk about!

I'm thinking Mother Nature and Old Man Winter both need a snickers bar!

Yes, they do! I'll have to see if Scottiking can find that vid of us and the snickers bar! Lol.

slimcake

Or the snow dance!! Come on guys you need a reunion of the snow dance. Everything was tired in da u.p. come on snow!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody having issues with the video today.

Yep, everyone. Seems to be an issue with the host server. I am waiting on tech support to help me out.

Going to try and post the video to the sites facebook page.

-John

Willh

Yep, everyone. Seems to be an issue with the host server. I am waiting on tech support to help me out.

Going to try and post the video to the sites facebook page.

-John

Any way you can post a link to the facebook post of the video if you do get it up there? Excited to see the video. Watching these videos has become a sort of morning ritual for me, lol.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I am in the process of putting it on YouTube, but it is taking forever to process the 300+meg file. I will put the link to the YouTube verson here, in the forecast page and on my Facebook page for Snow Central.

-John

scottiking

Worked fine here on my end today-
I have a feeling these videos could go viral soon!
your cracking me up here- almost spit out my fruit loops a couple times this morning!
keep up the good work and wax your hockey sticks
Scottiking OUT