JR is done

C

Cirrus_Driver

No more reason for me to watch Nascar.
Don't like any other drivers much - maybe Truex a little, but not enough to watch every week.

POLARISDAN

i havent watched since the advent of the 3 across and restrictors..i cant watch something for 5 hours..whos got that kind of time while you run 20..crash yellow run 20 crash yellow..forgetttabbouttit

the 2 across days of petty cale elliot, those were the days

old abe

I long for the good old days of racing. When there were more USAC stock car races, than Nascar stock car races. Big time races twice a week. When the rules were said to build a car and a engine to win races. When balls out, hard driving got you a seat in the race car. Not money, or some big time sponsor. Real steel guard rails around the race track. When a fence, was a fence. Tickets, and motel rooms at a reasonable rate. Oh yes, the best of those days, LeeRoy, Richard, Bobby, Donnie, Cale, A.J., Mario, Curtis, David, Bobby I, Jr. J, Fireball, D. Marcus, and all of the rest of the "Good Ol Boys"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, that was some REAL racing for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the marshmallow racing that we have now days. If we only had I-phones back then???

harski

Been watching Nascar and a big fan of JR since 99-2000. Kind of like watching the cubbies throughout the years hoping a win or championship would come around. It just seems like he never found, or not willing to, drive on the "the edge" like some of the other drivers can or are willing to. Well, regardless, he did the best he could and he is definitely a good guy off the track with his charities and other contributions so I wish him the best of luck in his next chapter. Hey, maybe he'll have time to come up to Wi and ride sleds with Kenseth around the Madison area (haha)!

Harski

yamadooed

Second most overrated under-qualified driver next to Danica ... They are what Nadscar sold us as a side show instead of getting the best damn racers on the track and Racing... Nascar has been trying to make the racing better to watch and still keep it competitive...

old abe

Some years ago, Nascar focused on the money, instead of the racing. What comes around, goes around!!! They screwed them selves!!! I started when I was young, and do remember the good old days.

zr600

car of tomorrow wrecked nascar. Jr was my favorite driver left in the sport. No reason to watch it any more.

EXCESSIVE FORCE

Been watching Nascar and a big fan of JR since 99-2000. Kind of like watching the cubbies throughout the years hoping a win or championship would come around. It just seems like he never found, or not willing to, drive on the "the edge" like some of the other drivers can or are willing to. Well, regardless, he did the best he could and he is definitely a good guy off the track with his charities and other contributions so I wish him the best of luck in his next chapter. Hey, maybe he'll have time to come up to Wi and ride sleds with Kenseth around the Madison area (haha)!

Harski

Heard he was in WI a few years ago riding sleds...

- - - Updated - - -

Nascar has been trying to make the racing better to watch and still keep it competitive...
LOL...I shut the tv off yesterday with 6 to go and went for pizza.....