keeweenaw mar 28th weekend

attack_06

Coming up next week to do some off trail wouldn't mind hooking up with someone that knows some areas either north of the bridge or south by twin lakes anyone else goin up next week

EXCESSIVE FORCE

You should stay home and work...I'm sure there's salt to haul.....Rock county is salting the roads as i type like it's gonna be a blizzard....LOL...

bladeguy

looks like a decent snow. I am likely headed to the Eastern UP though. If they get a foot I may change my mind...

bladeguy

I have been planning to go east but may come to the Keweenaw. Where are you guys staying? Maybe there will be enough snow to get through/stay in Hancock?

8756tf

Make sure you use 431 trail to head north. I rode the other trail next to the gas station in Seney to go north ( I think # 43 ) and for the first 1 1/2 miles
it was a lot of dirt & mud. After that it does go back to snow though. You need to ride north east every day up there to get to the good stuff to ride.
I hope things soften up for you as when I left on Thursday things were still rock hard even with the 3 in we picked up on wendsday.