Klim Arctic Balaclava

ezra

was at gander a few weeks ago and they had 2 hole face masks big for eyes and a mouth hole.
I was staring to get desperate I wore out or lost all my other 2 and 3 hole masks and believe me they are not ez to come by.
yeah yeah I know u can cut the hole and that some make one with a bunch of small holes but the small hole thing is still gross.
I bought 10 of them for 90 and was debating on going back to see if they got any more in.
I would rather freeze my face than breath thrugh a wet nasty icy mess and then have to put it back on for get it

600_RMK_144

Was up by St. Cloud this week and stopped by Bristow's. They have this exact one on sale (and free shipping), you may be able to save a few $$$ if you give them a call. Salesman spoke very highly of it and the "windstop" material.

misty_pines

Hi all, just stumbled upon this balaclava while browsing for a new one on the internet. Looks to be a good answer for open face/goggle riders but thats a lot of $$ to throw down on a balaclava.... anyone have experience with it yet? thoughts/recommendations? Thanks!!

http://www.klim.com/en-us/shop/snow/headwear/5037-000

I saw those too. I ended buying a Ski-Doo Mountain Balaclava which is similar in that it has a neoprene breath deflector like the Klim. The Doo one isn't quite as nice but have heard from others that both the Klim and the Doo Mountain balaclava works great with an MX type helmets helping to keep your goggles fog free. The Doo one costs less that half of what the Klim cost (Doo-$25, Klim-$55).