Klim Everest Pant

dew69

Think of buying the Klim Everest Pants. Anyone use them? What is your opionions on them? How is the size?

Thanks in advance.
Dew

ezra

guys on other sites have been saying they don't think the new stuff is holding up as well as the old stuff.I guess the new stuff is not made in USA

skidont

The stuff is very warm , to the point I have only used the pants once and jacket 3 times . I finally used my sno cross shell thou . I will be selling the pants because I am getting the klimate suit . The klim stuff is worth the money

loriwlrc

Hi Dew, back in 2001 at the Jackson Hole Hillclimb they had a small booth set up,we decided to take the plung and invest in their sales pitch,1st. because they said it was 100 percent water proof( not resistant) and windproof, and it was, and it was being made locally.We stiil wear some of the original gear, but have since reinvested in new and must say it is made differently, I prefered the old. You must layer if your going to be trail riding. For off trail it can't be beat. in a few weeks we will be trying out Castle's new line that they say is their Klim version, the prototypes should be here soon, Dobson's have had it for a few weeks and are very happy with it. We'll update you on it.

scottd

I have the Everest pants and jacket. They are the real thick fleece and just too warm (unless it's under 5 maybe I would wear them). I have been wearing the jacket pretty much as my daily everything jacket this winter though.