Lefty at Togwotee

jd

Administrator
Staff member
There is no way a one-armed Mexican can ride a snowmobile! This has to be made up!! :D

Kidding of course. He is an amazing rider and a more amazing person. I feel privileged to have been able to have him as a friend.

Great story and thanks for posting this pez!

-John

indy_500

I have, and he is a really good guy and even better rider. If it weren't for him I probably would've lost a scary amount of blood after slicing my hand open.

snobinge

Our group has been humbled by Lefty the last 3 years @ Tog. Fun guy to hang with after we park the sleds too. Nice to see Polaris has recognized what an incredible story "Lefty" is...

mrbb

my hat;s off to the guy
good to see such a positive attitude , so many don't have them any more

pez

I was lucky enough to be there for the 3rd video. Was a lot of fun. The Polaris crew was great. Nice peeps. So now I can cross off the "be in a snowmobile video" item on my bucket list. haha

D

Deleted member 10829

pez, Are you in the video? If so, which guy? I've watched all 3, great story!

pez

in the third one. I was walking into the rental shop in the beginning and then I am on the orange RMK towards the end. It was a great powder day. It was a little area where we stopped because one guy had issues with his goggles. You can here Lefty say, do not go down there....and that was all I was focusing on. It was a tight meadow and I thought for sure my death would be on film. haha