Let's see pic's of your new sled!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10829
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10829

It doesn't matter if it's a new 2014 or a new to you used sled, let's see some pic's! My wife's sled just came in so I hope to have some pic's to share soon.

eagle1

Was just thinking the same thing..... where are all the new sleds?!!!
This is a snowmobile site ...right?......

POST SOME PICS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have truck payments so no new sled for me. :(

eagle1

What ya get?
At my dealer today, no Vipers showed up yet.
They have one of biggest orders in midwest are gonna be busy wrenching once they start coming in. Everyones gonna want it NOW.

indy_500

New to me 1400 miles showroom mint.

Attachments

• IMG_20131028_180155898.jpg
    IMG_20131028_180155898.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 425

attack_06

waiting for my viper ltx se may not be here till end of nov or dec yamaha demanded better neater shipping in semis so now everything is 3 weeks behind

snobuilder

The 40th Anny (7K) and trailer(0K) are new this season.....'05 Rx-1(14K) and '10 nytron(5K) was new to us in 2012/13.......4200 trouble free miles last season

DSCN2684.jpg DSCN2686.jpg DSCN2689.jpg DSCN2690.jpg

Last edited:

bearrassler

waiting for my viper ltx se may not be here till end of nov or dec yamaha demanded better neater shipping in semis so now everything is 3 weeks behind

I have been seeing quite a few semi's in our area with the new Yamaha crates on them. They are all open trailers and the crates are real plain looking.

attack_06

I have been seeing quite a few semi's in our area with the new Yamaha crates on them. They are all open trailers and the crates are real plain looking.

I was told vipers coming out of the cat plant in thief river all had to be recrated to be shipped in van trailers as for the rest of yamahas coming from where their made I don't know

eagle1

Ah, just mess'n with you guys.

Lol. ***?

I was told vipers coming out of the cat plant in thief river all had to be recrated to be shipped in van trailers as for the rest of yamahas coming from where their made I don't know

Sounds like open trailers headed Canada, which are side loaded.
US sleds are shipped to warehouse in Chicago for distribution. Then loaded in van trailers. But Cat crates are proving too flismy to be loaded with forks from the rear.

Anybody pick up ace 900 yet?

bearrassler

Sounds like open trailers headed Canada, which are side loaded.
US sleds are shipped to warehouse in Chicago for distribution. Then loaded in van trailers. But Cat crates are proving too flismy to be loaded with forks from the rear.

That could be because most of the sleds coming from TRF and going to Western Canada do come right by where I work. They are all Yamaha's made in TRF, I do know that. Shipping all US sleds to Chicago does not seem too efficient to me. The end buyer pays for all of the extra shipping costs incurred.

Woodtic

Eagle one ,are you referring to Midwest set up in the burbs of Chicago ? They are a few doors down from our shop. Your jaw would drop if you saw the trucks come and go!!!

duramax

Not new. But it's a 2011 with 2 seasons of riding and 4700 miles. For 4700 miles its mint. Hope to be around 7500-8000 miles after this year.

Attachments

• 100_8972.jpg
    100_8972.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 155