Let's see pic's of your new sled!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10829
  • Start date

xcsp

Blu2u2, sled looks great on the snow!

How was the lake along the north shore, how far did you run along the shoreline?

blu2u2

Thanks xcsp! All in all not bad for Dec. 15th. Very smooth from Waverly to the open water to the west. I posted more details on my ride on the "Lake Winnebago" thread under area conditions today.

snobuilder

I must have gotten inspired by Poo bringing a reasonably priced fun sled to market and this tread....here is the latest ...2013 poo indy 6
DSCN2713.jpg DSCN2706.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2707.jpg
    DSCN2707.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN2708.jpg
    DSCN2708.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN2712.jpg
    DSCN2712.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 25

likinit2

New to me this year.........

Ok so nothing new but definitely re-purposed and needed some tlc. Almost ready.......... Goes along with the two SKS800's I already have and an edge RMK 800 and an Edge XCSP 800 that are also in the fleet......

Attachments

• 04sks.jpg
    04sks.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 30

mrsrunningbear

Santa came early for me :) Hubby got me a 2010 Rush the sled of my dreams! Got it from Kip and couldn't be happier

Merry Christmas!

Rush2.jpg

kip

Thanks for the biz Linda and Mike! Glad we could be a part of that early x-mas gift! Mike and Linda are great people who have built a great business in the U.P. We're lucky to have them here and they work hard to make people's vacations better! Thanks to Mike and Linda!!

D

Deleted member 10829

Sweet mrsrb! What a present! I hope you have tons of miles and smiles on that for years to come. Merry Christmas! Nice job Mike! :)