Looking for a 72pitch chain

It's a 72P HYVO chain which is a 3/4" wide and is not based on the number of plates.

The width of a chain for a snowmobile is always the number of "plates". Not a measurment. As stated above it is more than likely a 13 as that is the most common.

Last edited:

indy_500

I think he gets it, 11, 13, & 15 wide Link Belt silent chain is one group.

HYVO is another group, it may have 13 plates but it does go by 3/4".

Part # TT930221 Link Belt HYVO 3/4" = $76.46.

Have two available.

Mike

holy man! I didn't know chains cost that much!

I think he gets it, 11, 13, & 15 wide Link Belt silent chain is one group.

HYVO is another group, it may have 13 plates but it does go by 3/4".

Part # TT930221 Link Belt HYVO 3/4" = $76.46.

Have two available.

Mike

Nope...that isn't how it goes!! You don't get it either!! I am a "dealer" and you do not order a chain 72P by 3/4". Sorry but I just taught YOU something.

Last edited:

mikedrh

Sorry but I just taught YOU something.

Well I don't really think you could teach me much but I'll listen if you want to give it a try.

Dealers usually never order anything but factory Part #'s none of which translate to any aftermarket #'s, so I guess thats why you have not heard the term 3/4".

If you go to any aftermarket supplier you'll find the info I'm talking about. HYVO always goes by 3/4". Maybe you should go to any Polaris parts lookup and read the desciption for this particular application (YOU might actually learn something).

Let me guess, your a Cat Master Tech?

motor_slut

Nope...that isn't how it goes!! You don't get it either!! I am a "dealer" and you do not order a chain 72P by 3/4". Sorry but I just taught YOU something.

No you didn't you moron look in any of your parts books for a HYVO chain. HYVO gears and chains are not the same as the ancient crap you are talking about.

no you didn't you moron look in any of your parts books for a hyvo chain. Hyvo gears and chains are not the same as the ancient crap you are talking about.

And guess what the HYVO chain replaces a "13" wide Polaris or Yamaha chain. So if you were to choose this particular chain I would still need to know the number of plates. LOL This one is done........cooked!! LOL

Last edited:

indy_500

And guess what the HYVO chain replaces a "13" wide Polaris or Yamaha chain. So if you were to choose this particular chain I would still need to know the number of plates. LOL This one is done........cooked!! LOL

Indy has learned to always listen to trailshredder ;)