looking for pasties

polarisrider1

Any one know of any places around Grand Rapids Mi. that have pasties for sale?

Fresh? Frozen? Served in a restaurant? No. I am currently trying to locate kringle and sport peppers in GR. Try Rockford or Plainfield there is a pastie shop but not sure if still in business.

Last edited:

polarisrider1

Skid, any luck? You are looking way to far south for them. Gaylord and North for the good ones. Now if you want Pizza GR has a parlor on every corner next to Starbucks and a Subway.

skid

Yes, I know I need to go farther north, but I'm in Ohio and was going to be in the Grand Rapids area sunday and monday and just by chance was hoping to find some in that area. Maybe bring the cooler along and see if i can find a GFS up that way and bring a few back with me, havent had any for a long while. Thanks for your help.

polarisrider1

Not to steal your thread, but where in Grand Rapids, MI can I find Danish Kringle or Sport peppers for Chicago dogs? Not looking to buy them on the internet. $8.95 shipping for a $1.99 jar of sport peppers is a bit out of wack.

Woodtic

I've never been to Grand Rapids. If your looking for a good giardiniera in a jar, try Dell' Alpe. They sell alot of Jared products that you would swear where home made. You can find there products in every store in Chicago . I would suggest you google them and see what local store near you caries their product.You could also steal the jar of sport peppers off the table of the local Steak and Shake .:D

Last edited:

polarisrider1

I've never been to Grand Rapids. If your looking for a good giardiniera in a jar, try Dell' Alpe. They sell alot of Jared products that you would swear where home made. You can find there products in every store in Chicago . I would suggest you google them and see what local store near you caries their product.You could also steal the jar of sport peppers off the table of the local Steak and Shake .:D
Now I got to find s steak and shake.

russholio

If you're coming through the Detroit area, Clawson has a pastie shop - real up north pasties made by an up north family. Barb's Pasties. She sells them hot or frozen

L

lenny

now that there is funny!