looking to buy used sled

mezz

I don't think you will be disappointed. It is all going to depend on what your riding preference is & how you set it up. I have not been let down with mine, though it is not a sno-pro, it is a later build 600 which is sturdy, all the way around, the 600 (even though I wish at times had more) is pretty bullet proof & has caused me zero issues. I am more of an off trail rider, but the sled is capable of the best of both worlds, again, depends on rider preference & set-up. IMO, mileage is a small price to pay for the accomodation of rider preference, with this sled, it is neglegible.-Mezz

smitty440

I'll put some pics up when I get the skid back in. I took it out to clean it and have the front and rear arms painted. Some of the paint was coming off and they had some surface rust. I've also got some tunnel supports coming which should be here tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have it back together by next wednesday. What is the best way to set it up for trail riding? Is there a good in between? I've never really been riding off-trail but would like to start.

Pete

ezra

tunnel supports are great but since you will have the rivet gun out put on a set of no sno running Bord inserts best thing I put on my sled were the cpc no snows and I have put allot of [$$$$$$$$$$$$$$]stuff in y x fire