Lost a member

indy_500

From what I’m seeing on Facebook, sad to say it looks like we lost a member “snowdance” late Thursday night. Pat had gotten out of snowmobiling a few years back but was still very active on this site and was an avid motorcyclist. I believe he started the 3 old Alaska guys thread and posted updates often. Never met the fellow, but we communicated often via Facebook and it looked like he was always living life to the fullest with a smile on his face. RIP Snowdance

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel a little awkward posting a reply to Indy's O.P. since I don't know the specifics but will trust his sources. I did some digging and came up with his profile on here. Indy is correct, he was the original poster for the "3 Guys to Alaska thread" and his Avatar was a photo of his motorcycle. His last post was on June 16th regarding the Pike's Peak Blizzard.

Birthday Sep 12, 1971 (Age: 51)
Location Burlington, WI
Occupation PreMedia Systems
Admin nickname SnowDance
Snowmobile Type 2006 Polaris Switchback 600 HO

bike.jpg

skiroule

Really sorry to hear about Snowdance. You kind of get to know members through their posts and even though he had apparently gotten out of sledding, it was obvious that he still had a keen interest in it. I didn’t know him personally but he seemed like a good guy.