M and M Powersports in Hancock

dekx

Hats off to Chad and his mechanics. Great guy's, great place, honest and overly helpful when we needed help!

Thanks

m8man

x6, thats why I got back into sledding. I've bot 2 from him in the last 3 yrs. Maybe next yr too.

m8man

Rudydoo

Mechanic on the crapper

Two years ago...

we had a sled go down and drove from Mass City to M & M and just got their at closing time... Sled wouldn't start and the guys were gracious enough to at least let us pull the sled into shop to look at. We had put 5 miles on that day and it was snowing LSE like crazy so we were not happy coming from MN...It was a 4 hour trip from Mass, that is how much fun we were having w/ the LES!!

We walk to the the desk area and within 5 minutes, we here the sweet sound of 2 stroke of my buddies sled running..... We are like? Is that the sled running???

Make a long story short..... Mechanic was reading a couple of days earlier on the "crapper" how to pull the relay out of sled and put into your pocket for 5 minutes to thaw out...... Low and behold, he wasn't full of crap!! That was an awesome moment!! Funny too!!

The M & M boys rock!! We will never forget them going the extra yard...Not only the owners letting us in, but the mechanic taking the extra time to help us!!

This is why we ride the UP.....Great people...Great Stories!!

chad66

Thanks guys, all the kind words are greatly appreciated and I'll pass them on to the crew(they all work hard for me). It's hard to make everybody happy but we'll try are best to help out the good people out there.

Rudydoo...I remember that night!

Thank you, Chad@M&M

Cat Woman

Had a burnt down sled a few years back, they had me up and running the same day.

Here's Angus waiting for the hotdogs to be done, he looks like he doesn't need any, lol.

Attachments

• snowmobile08 085.jpg
    snowmobile08 085.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 141

snowbum

gernaded a wrist pin bearing couple weeks ago and M & M helped us out with a reasonable hassle free rental. Not the first time I had been there and won't be the last.

SB

Marty P

After my experiences with the “other” dealer in the Keweenaw I’m going to have to start riding Artic Cat so I can see what good service is like. I am soooo pissed right now I can hardly breathe; I better stop here before I get banned from JD….

Chad congrats on your reputation, I do know it is well earned, as you know you are only as good as your name.

chad66

After my experiences with the “other” dealer in the Keweenaw I’m going to have to start riding Artic Cat so I can see what good service is like. I am soooo pissed right now I can hardly breathe; I better stop here before I get banned from JD….

Chad congrats on your reputation, I do know it is well earned, as you know you are only as good as your name.

Marty, I PROMISE not to take TOO many pictures if I get you on a CAT!!! And I'll also take good care of you ;)

Keith, after being at the Packers/Bears game I can tell you that I am FAR better a Packers fan than a Bears fan! Although I have some great friends that are Bear fans I experienced some down right rude people at that game!!

Chad@M&M