Magic carpet ride

POLARISDAN

Unbelievable..I would say 30% of riding yesterday was first run..day time grooming all day..it was very impressive..finally they ran twin to South range(I think) midday..they should do that every day..it was fabulous everywhere..not one bump..and I mean not one bump..all day

Hope today is even close..

Pd

D

Deleted member 10829

That sounds great, I'm jealous! The reason they can groom during the day is I'm guessing traffic is way down during the week now. Can't do that and have it hold up when busy.

T

Tracker

And yet not one video for us to enjoy .... o great one

T

Tracker

I don't do vids..maybe I shuld

Yeah you definitely should they be cool put one on the front maybe one on the side panel one on the rear you seen some of my films is not bad and you don't have to be rip-roaring more trees snagging or hill climbing just a nice cruise down the trial is fun to watch sometimes.... don't listen to sweeper guy above he just recently got a flip phone haha.

ddhanna

Yeah you definitely should they be cool put one on the front maybe one on the side panel one on the rear you seen some of my films is not bad and you don't have to be rip-roaring more trees snagging or hill climbing just a nice cruise down the trial is fun to watch sometimes.... don't listen to sweeper guy above he just recently got a flip phone haha.

For me it's kinda like watching somebody else playing a video game. Not interested.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did my once a year trail ride Friday. Rented a viper from Chad, did the Hancock to Eagle Harbor, Copper Harbor, Lac La Belle, back to Hancock route. Trails were flat and fast. 150 miles, very little bump action. Awesome.

ridindirty800

I agree we were up there on our club trip and rode, thursday-sat and i have never ridden 3 days anywhere and not ran into bumpy trails on Saturday. We went all directions and it was amazing. Best trail condition trip I have ever been on. I think the great snow from central Wi north really helped keep traffic down helping the trails hold up.

Skyler I believe I saw you Friday night at bug bar then Parkview. I was not sure but wanted to introduce myself finally. Maybe next year lol.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree we were up there on our club trip and rode, thursday-sat and i have never ridden 3 days anywhere and not ran into bumpy trails on Saturday. We went all directions and it was amazing. Best trail condition trip I have ever been on. I think the great snow from central Wi north really helped keep traffic down helping the trails hold up.

Skyler I believe I saw you Friday night at bug bar then Parkview. I was not sure but wanted to introduce myself finally. Maybe next year lol.

You should have! Yep, stopped at the bug on the way back to TL for a couple, then stopped at Parkview for some pizza.

eagle1

Trails have been awesome here in central Wi. All weekend and today, low traffic too. Can't believe it.
Rode another 140 today!! Going for one last hurray tommorow!!

indy_500

Trails have been awesome here in central Wi. All weekend and today, low traffic too. Can't believe it.
Rode another 140 today!! Going for one last hurray tommorow!!
Better check where your going... all of outagamie closes tomorrow at 6 am except for zone 6 which closes Wednesday at 6 am. Why? I DON'T KNOW! I went for a 40 mile rip tonight amongst 4 different clubs trails and all were excellent without a single bare spot!

eagle1

Indy clear your inbox.
Been riding out of Mosinee, all directions awesome.
Come on John, make rain go away.........we believe in you!!!! Lol

1fujifilm

Better check where your going... all of outagamie closes tomorrow at 6 am except for zone 6 which closes Wednesday at 6 am. Why? I DON'T KNOW! I went for a 40 mile rip tonight amongst 4 different clubs trails and all were excellent without a single bare spot!

Preserve the trails til next year.

Bear