Man oh man I'm getting the itch!!!!

Modman440

Now that's what I'm talking about excitment!!!!! Although got the polaris in garage today and it wants to pour oil out of the exhaust will make a post about it tho.... dang it.

MOD

1fujifilm

Alright every body I know I can't be the only person noticing the lack of excitement for the season right??? We're in full swing down here doing a little work on the new hauling truck working on the sleds filling up the shop with some good Ole 2 stroke!!!!!! Who else is excited who's ready to ride and have some serious fun with family and friends? Show some excitement ladies and gents it will be apon us soon!!!!!!

MOD

I know the feeling, I was near Truckee, CA yesterday a few days after they received 18 inches; a few ski areas were open already too. At least I was not turned away for not having chains in my rental car.

Bear

durphee

Heading to UP Dec 15th, working on trailer this week, sled next week. I'm getting excited to hit the trails.

Modman440

I keep checking all the cams in da yoop and it's getting my blood pumping like crazy!!! Head up for thanksgiving not sure if I should take my gear and ride the m8 around a little or wait!?!?!?!

MOD

slimcake

Enjoyed my weekend doing so maintenance. Slides, bogey wheel bearings, chaincase oil ( which is a real PIA on the AXYS) need a couple motor mounts and some new relays. Damn I shoulda just traded.... Kip?? IMG_20171118_165457285.jpg

POLARISDAN

Enjoyed my weekend doing so maintenance. Slides, bogey wheel bearings, chaincase oil ( which is a real PIA on the AXYS) need a couple motor mounts and some new relays. Damn I shoulda just traded.... Kip?? View attachment 57542

u must enjoy it bro..cuz all i say is KIP FIX IT..OR SELL ME ANOTHER!!!!(although the bogies are gonna get looked at cuzza ur post)

xcr440

Did you open the chain case to change, or just use the pump to remove what you could? I borrowed a pump.

slimcake

This being my 3rd season on it I figured I better open her up. I have a pump and thats the method I used last year. Lots of sludge in the bottom of case. Glad I opened it up. Does suck though. What was wrong with a drain plug??

xcr440

This being my 3rd season on it I figured I better open her up. I have a pump and thats the method I used last year. Lots of sludge in the bottom of case. Glad I opened it up. Does suck though. What was wrong with a drain plug??

Ah, good point. Drain plugs are nice, until you over tighten them, which is pretty easy. At least that's what I'm going with......