Man oh man I'm getting the itch!!!!

Modman440

Alright every body I know I can't be the only person noticing the lack of excitement for the season right??? We're in full swing down here doing a little work on the new hauling truck working on the sleds filling up the shop with some good Ole 2 stroke!!!!!! Who else is excited who's ready to ride and have some serious fun with family and friends? Show some excitement ladies and gents it will be apon us soon!!!!!!

MOD

Highflyer

I am right there with you! Thanksgiving holiday can't get here and past soon enough. I'm ready for December and the trails to be open. The ten day forecast for the upper midwest is starting to look better and better. The ground should be freezing and lakes icing up nicely.

Modman440

I'm stoked we fell a lot of trees on the 40 in Newberry this summer pulled stumps and all just so we could have some open spots to ride there and little less trees to hit! Lol this will be the first season my wife will be joining me up north as well so I'm very excited to introduce her to the north woods!!!

MOD

ezra

Heck yes guys glad to know I'm not alone!!! Seems like no one gets excited any more!!!!

hard to prop your self up after the last few yrs of letdowns . I have not even had the ambition to pull them out of the trailer . heck I have not even unstacked all the gear and parts around them in the trailer .
if I see snow you bet I will be up late changing springs and weights and giving the once over

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
hard to prop your self up after the last few yrs of letdowns

I couldn't agree more but this year just seems to have a different feel to it, not sure what it is. I for one am up for some Climate Change....The Cold and Snowy kind!

Cold Enough for Ya.jpg Ya, kinda like that!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I always get excited! I just have gotten a lot more patient over the years! All my gear is already at the Scottishack, the sled is in the garage ready to go. Dec 1st cant get here soon enough!

Modman440

I definitely agree with you guys but we know that's part of the game I'd say I've been sledding for 16 years now which I know is not that long compared to some of the other members here. I Remember the days of getting to the cabin at 2 am from Indiana and it sounded like a bunch a bees going crazy. But even the. I Remer the trails not always opening up on the 1st. I don't thing I've ever rode in Dec there always waited till January seemed like it made a big difference in quality of trails but heck now I almost only ride on week days to... hmmmmm still excited hope to be able to ride with some of yall this year!!!

MOD

sweeperguy

I definitely agree with you guys but we know that's part of the game I'd say I've been sledding for 16 years now which I know is not that long compared to some of the other members here. I Remember the days of getting to the cabin at 2 am from Indiana and it sounded like a bunch a bees going crazy. But even the. I Remer the trails not always opening up on the 1st. I don't thing I've ever rode in Dec there always waited till January seemed like it made a big difference in quality of trails but heck now I almost only ride on week days to... hmmmmm still excited hope to be able to ride with some of yall this year!!!

MOD

I'll be in the Soo the week of I-500 probably the 28 or 29th Jan till about the 5th of Feb. That week for sure, may make a 2nd trip that far east also. But it'll most likely be short planning, but if I see you post of being up there I'll shoot you a message.
Always looking for peeps to ride with.

Guzlair

Just waiting to get done with fall work and itching to get on my new to me 2015 Viper. Only rode 126 miles last year. Hopefully have it sitting in the shop by sometime this week to get my new Slydog skis put on.

POLARISDAN

I'll be in the Soo the week of I-500 probably the 28 or 29th Jan till about the 5th of Feb. That week for sure, may make a 2nd trip that far east also. But it'll most likely be short planning, but if I see you post of being up there I'll shoot you a message.
Always looking for peeps to ride with.

ride boards open and untouched..will have andrews dates thursday which should set harski..your the wildcard if ur coming UP..he wants to do a 2 day overnighter somewhere

sweeperguy

ride boards open and untouched..will have andrews dates thursday which should set harski..your the wildcard if ur coming UP..he wants to do a 2 day overnighter somewhere

Yea I'll get in on that. The new job going to make planning dates possible, where I was weather depending in past years. No more on call for plowing in the cities.

fz583

I've been ready and in full swing since I picked up my sled early August, I've had my sledding gear on numerous times checking new stuff out, my wife thinks I'm nuts and she may be right, but putting on my new Klim jacket just feels so damn right!

POLARISDAN

PD,im hoping to ride with you and others this year when you're UP!

ok..hit the ride board thread and let us know..may have space or you can stay at the adventure if ur going to be around mass city..

cant say ive pulled stuff out like these guys..still working and hunting..but sleds are at kips..all i gotta do is get there