MARCH RIDE IN TWIN LAKES

strokeit

Well the trip called foe 6 of us to head up and ride....But at the last minute 4 guys bailed!!So it was just the two of us.The snow in the woods was pretty deep.Keith had just bought his m8 and kept telling me that there was no way it would get stuck(this was his first trip to the up)....Little did he know!!
Diesal was $4.20 a gallon....OUCH!!
75639.jpg

And for some odd reason my sled wanted to climb tree's all day...
75640.jpg

75641.jpg

Nice little climb.....
75642.jpg

75643.jpg

75644.jpg

75645.jpg

75646.jpg

75647.jpg

75648.jpg

More pics to later......

S

skylar

Nice pics! It is still deep in the woods for sure! The tree thing with cats is a given, my brother and his M8 have the same problem. LOL.

legend02

I saw that Cat with the crazy paint scheme last saturday, I think it was at the parkview, we rode from lake gogebic to copper harbor and back on Saturday. 315 miles of fun.

strokeit

skylar- Ya those darn cats and wanting to climb trees...lol.

Lenny- We rode a little last friday(had to break in the m8 on the trails)And rode in the woods all day saturday and sunday.Every spot we hit was untouched!! And DEEP...

ezra

hay ryan you did a ton of work to that kitty this summer how did it work out .looks like she is runing strong. maby you can pick up a chainsaw mount at hay days this year.how did it feel the first time you took that bad <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> paint job in to the brush .

strokeit

The sled runs awesome!!Tons of power....The only thing i don't like is the 1.5 ripsaw.It hooks up like crazy on the trail but in the deep snow it sucks!!And the paint job held up good.