mass city tresspasing

rp7x

have e realy bad feeling about this weekend , keep woman and children inside , keep your pets close by too, may need hearing protectors

It is terrible here in Ontonagon this year, the worst I have seen in the 14 yrs I have lived here. It is normal to get a couple groups per week, more on busy weekends, that blow past my signs without regard. At the end of the street where there is no business to patronize and no place sledders should have a reason to visit.

Wrap around parking lot. Each entrance has a sign you must negotiate around to proceed. One clearly looks like a stop sign and plainly says not to enter for any reason. The other end has a sign that is larger, has clear instructions...no turn arounds, no entry, etc.

Every day since the storm there is traffic all day long. Had a group of about 20 sleds a week ago the wife yelled at...they saw her and just waved as they all carried on. 3 guys the other night (after 11pm) on a camera I have out that stop, look around, decide to make a loop in the yard, then left.

Nobody cares.

nhra1000

It is terrible here in Ontonagon this year, the worst I have seen in the 14 yrs I have lived here. It is normal to get a couple groups per week, more on busy weekends, that blow past my signs without regard. At the end of the street where there is no business to patronize and no place sledders should have a reason to visit.

Wrap around parking lot. Each entrance has a sign you must negotiate around to proceed. One clearly looks like a stop sign and plainly says not to enter for any reason. The other end has a sign that is larger, has clear instructions...no turn arounds, no entry, etc.

Every day since the storm there is traffic all day long. Had a group of about 20 sleds a week ago the wife yelled at...they saw her and just waved as they all carried on. 3 guys the other night (after 11pm) on a camera I have out that stop, look around, decide to make a loop in the yard, then left.

Nobody cares.

1000% spot on....NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. See it constantly.

old abe

Nobody cares.
Respect, care for others, and there property, eh? What happened to all that? Seems now that is not a part of many peoples lives these days? Hang in there wireburnguy! Only A-- Hole Idiots would conduct themselves in a manner as to what you have explained. Snowmobiling faces a very bleak, grim future, if this kind of conduct continues!

rp7x

most snow is in the trees , getting ready to tear it all up , never leave any behind