Mercer area conditions

jime

it's winter have some faith. gotta pull the trigger in order to have some fun. plenty of snow if you don't ride around in small circles. i'll be having a blast you two guys stay home.

ridindirty800

Just got back from 5 days in Mercer. Wed- Friday afternoon all trails were great. Freshly groomed a little snirty in places but not bad. Friday night and Saturday trails got hit hard and showed. But they were still in good shape. The grade is a little thin till you get just north of town then it was great all the way to Hurley. They just need more snow to make everything great. The roads are pretty thin but they are still usable. I am sure the groomers will be out getting everything fixed for this weekend and it will be good. All in all a great trip.

craigrev

A few inches of snow over the past few days. Avoid the grade 17. Rode in from Lando yesterday and all good to Mercer. Traffic will take its toll quickly though.

craigrev

Rode from Mercer to Pence trail 13 to Saxon trail 2 to 6 to 7. Then back to Mercer on 2 to 77 to 8 to10. All trails very good. Only a couple of icy corners and even the plowed roads had enough snow to make them bearable. Very well groomed. Met 2 groomers on trail in the middle of day.

skidoo891

The trails in and around Boulder were pretty beat up. But it was a very busy weekend. Every where else we rode we had nice flat trails.

xfire22

Bad because of being rough or bad because of low snow cover? We only have Wisconsin stickers anyways so we will be riding mercer and to the west/northwest. Seem like it will be good snow cover at least for the most part?

harvest1121

I rode Presque Isle and Boulder they were all good today. Just have good carbides corners are icy The did get a few inches last night the grade to Hurley was good

hudson056

Group of us heading up on Thursday, I know its thin around towns etc... but any reason to keep driving north not stop and stay for the trip in Mercer?

ruffner1

I have been in mercer at the Great northern since saturday, heading home Thursday. The trails have been good to excellent. However the grade has been thin and the sun really put a hurting on it thru town yesterday. They were calling for 3 to 6 inches of snow. Only got a dusting overnight and it is not snowing now. They revised for cast to 1 to 3 inches and to be done snowing by 1 pm today. It's 8:35 so it better start soon!